“Excelente :)”

Lil' Spa Shop by the Sea
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Since 7 months I live in Bocas, and already on my first weekend, I went to Lil´ Spa Shop: what a good choice! I always go there for Brazilian wax and Donna does it so good, she´s fast and it hardly hurts! Apart from the good services and the friendly atmosphere, the place is sooo beautiful: stunning views of the sea and the island!
I´m very happy that I got to know Donna and her Spa shop and I would recommend it to everyone :)!

All reviews
"whatsapp"
"bocas"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2013

So, not a great way to start out a vacation, but I somehow threw my neck out the first day I arrived.

I called Donna (WONDERFUL, kind and lovely woman), and she set me up with Erica, a certified masseuse from the US. I cannot recommend her enough! If you like deep tissue massage, and really good pressure look no further! This woman is amazing!

As others have said, this place is expensive. It really is. But... that said... I'd pay Erica again with no issues. The spa is, as with most things in Bocas, bohemian and the massage takes place in a little loft in a little cabin on the grounds. Soft music, no a/c, just relaxing and lovely.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Hey Donna, Bianca and Julia, what a wonderful spa experience both casual friendly and professional. This was a great facial, massage and pedicure. Lots of TLC and a feeling of being with a family. thanks to all and to those who read this..wanna have a great spa experience? Go!!

Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend got Brazilian waxes. We walked in around four and she gave us our waxes right away. Donna was really friendly and made you feel at home. My friend had never gotten one before and was quite nervous but once in the room Donna made her much more comfortable. The price was incredibly reasonable. And you can tell that Donna has lots of experience. I would highly suggest you go here!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I had a 65 minute hot stone massage this past week and can highly recommend a visit to Lil Spa Shop by the Sea. I'm fortunate to have had many massages and all were enjoyable. BUT all too rarely have I found a masseuse who is special, who has more than just education, who has that innate ability to feel the slightest tinge of muscle saying it needs some love. Donna's daughter has that in spades. I'm so happy with the results I am going back again, and again if time allows.