“Great dives, equipment and dive leaders!”
Review of Bocas Dive Center

and up
Two Tank Dive in Bocas del Toro
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Bocas Town
More attraction details
Owner description: The most dynamic shop on the island. All our equipment is new. Nitrox will be available January, 2013. Our boat was specifically built for diver safety and comfort and our 4 stroke engine shows our commitment to marine protection. Owner Eddie is a PADI Course Director who offers instruction from beginner to instructor level in English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, French. We also offer the widest range of eco-programs available with some exclusive to us.
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Great experience! Fab equipment and dives with fantastic dive leaders, Julian and Kevin! Would return in a heartbeat.

1  Thank KintlaYoga

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I did my open water dive course here and all I can say - it was the best experience ever!
I never thought I would be capable to breathe under water let alone earn my open water ticket. The dive instructor sebastian was fantastic, he made me feel safe at all times and was full of knowledge.
The course takes 3 days and the last day is pretty much diving the whole day and the other two days you dive in the afternoon after theory. i was never in a pool which first worried me but I wouldn't of wanted it any other way! The water life is beautiful I swam through a sunken ferry on my first dive and saw lots of beautiful fish and coral.
I defiantly recommend bocas dive centre to anyone!

1  Thank Lexxk
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I did my PADI open water here and it was amazing! The equipment is new, the atmospere is good, the instructors have a lot of patience, good explaining skills and safety is really important!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Recently I took the PADI advanced open water, everything was great. Nice and different spot on each dive, also night dive was amazing. Very kind crew, they had some fresh and juicy pinneaple for the people on board. The boat is very comfortable and the equipment for diving very new.

Sebastian is a great instructor, very pattient and always put safety on first. I got an email confirmation from PADI the day after I leave Bocas with my new certification.

I will back to dive with them next time in Bocas.

3  Thank Eduardo P
Reviewed 15 September 2013

It was just amazing!
Those guys have a lot of patience and are really polite, as I mentioned ''the best birthday present that I have had''

2  Thank astrid15