“Best place in Bocas for diving courses!”
Review of Bocas Dive Center

and up
Two Tank Dive in Bocas del Toro
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Bocas Town
More attraction details
Owner description: The most dynamic shop on the island. All our equipment is new. Nitrox will be available January, 2013. Our boat was specifically built for diver safety and comfort and our 4 stroke engine shows our commitment to marine protection. Owner Eddie is a PADI Course Director who offers instruction from beginner to instructor level in English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, French. We also offer the widest range of eco-programs available with some exclusive to us.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We did our open diving there ! Really nice and professional staff and the mood there is the best in Bocas! Deeply recommend this place !

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Bocas Dive Center has the warmest staff on the island. They really treat you like family. Other dive centers are always trying to sell you something, but BDC has such a passion and love for the ocean. It's clear that from when you come in, you are not being taken advantage of or being pursued as a tourist. They are genuine and care about you. Their structure is very laid back, but that's not BDC. That's just Bocas! If you want to not just have a great dive experience, but leave with a bunch of great friends and memories, Bocas Dive Center Is where you need to go. Women are very very respected there and that was one of the major draws for me. I never felt uncomfortable about the staff being mostly male. Certification and dives can be in both English and Spanish. Don't hesitate. It's the best place to be in town, even when you're not diving. Arrived as a stranger, leaving as family.

1  Thank StephanieMorgan5
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I went on easter time to "Bocas" to learn how to scuba dive. Some friends of mine went here 4 months before and they highly recomended me this diving school. And they were right. I met only nice and honest people that were highly commited with their job. Very patient and willing to help the student always. Besides that the facilities and their equipment were very good!

1  Thank Carlos Eduardo D
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I cannot recommend Bocas Dive Center enough! They were organized, professional, affordable and made me feel like a part of their family. Definitely one of my favorite experiences while staying in Bocas Del Toro. JC is the man and a big big thanks to Julian for keeping me safe, sane and calm under the water and Alexis and the whole crew for everything! I can't wait to come back and hope it is sooner rather than later.

2  Thank MacKenzie K
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

A very nice dive school with professional staff and secure equipment. Always feld comftorbale while my open water course.

Kevin, JC - Nice job, rock on.

Arne & Arne