“Awesome experience”

and up
Two Tank Dive in Bocas del Toro
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Bocas Town
More attraction details
Owner description: The most dynamic shop on the island. All our equipment is new. Nitrox will be available January, 2013. Our boat was specifically built for diver safety and comfort and our 4 stroke engine shows our commitment to marine protection. Owner Eddie is a PADI Course Director who offers instruction from beginner to instructor level in English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, French. We also offer the widest range of eco-programs available with some exclusive to us.
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

It was an amazing experience.
I saw lots of different fish, coral, nice instructor (Victor)
He did a great job: clear instuctions, step by step, making me feel confortable and save.
Good price for such a great experience!

Visited August 2014

• Hebrew first
Kampot, Cambodia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Advanced open water with Victor ftw. ”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Eddy was great and very responsive in scheduling my class. Victor was an amazing instructor with an infectious love of diving. I had an incredible time. Casa verde is a happening place to hang on hammocks between dives. Glad I chose bocas dive center.

Roseburg, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to learn or just dive.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I arrived in Bocas del Toro with no previous experience in diving. After speaking with some of the instructors I decided to go from open water all the way to dive master. The instruction has been very thorough and clear. In just over one week I have completed my Open Water and Advanced course. My primary instructor is Victor, he has been very helpful throughout my courses. All of the other dive masters and instructors have been extremely helpful and friendly. Most of the instructors speak both English and Spanish. Overall my experience has been great. The dive sites are amazing and full of aquatic life. I highly recommend diving with Bocas Dive Center.

Visited August 2014
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ask for Evan!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I recently completed my Open Water course with the Bocas Dive Center, my overall experience was very positive. My instructor Evan was absolutely fabulous and I would recommend him to both English and Spanish-speaking divers (he's fluent in both). Evan took the time to ensure that I truly understood all of theory involved in the course and that I had mastered all the requisite diving skills. In the water he is a calming, encouraging and enthusiastic presence which helped me overcome my initial nervousness and allowed me to truly enjoy the diving experience. Bocas Dive Center was generally a very professional outfit (although slightly disorganized at times) that I would recommend to anyone looking to dive in Bocas.

“Best place for diving - EVER!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had an amazing time doing my open water license - i can only recommend this place! Evan is a hell of a guy

Visited July 2014