“Lovely choice”
Review of Maracuya Restaurant - CLOSED

Maracuya Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Maracuya is a quaint waterfront restaurant conveniently located on Main St. in Bocas Town, on Isla Colon. We serve breakfast and dinner, and have indoor and outdoor seating.
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I think this place had the most eclectic interesting menu in town, a hybrid of asain and mediterranean. Our group sat on the terrace and ordered a great variety of stuff all of which was fresh & tastey. I wish I had ordered the special drink of the house the passionfruit rum infused drink. The service was great and the owner even came by to make sure everything was good and really seemed to care about the quality of our experience. The most memorable meal I had in Bocas by far, a town which overall has really good restaurants.

1  Thank julie j

Reviewed 11 September 2013

And my husband had the 5 spice fish - to die for ! Great location and the owner, Sunande, is an absolute pleasure. We liked it so much we went back a second night and enjoyed the food just as much. Lobster and seafood stew ! Yummy !!!!! Highly recommend this restaurant !!!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Our lodging recommended this place, and glad we passed by many other places but waited to find this. Food was very good for breakfast. View from our table of the bay was even better. Nice staff too.

1  Thank BonnieLF
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We loved the food and the friendliness of the owner. She was very personable and gave us some good recommendations.

1  Thank Lance F
Reviewed 15 August 2013

All restaurants in Bocas seem over priced but unlike some this one actually backs that up with great food! Not the cheapest but best food we had in Bocas town. I had the special which was chicken in a mushroom sauce with veg - fantastic, and my girlfriend had fish in butter and garlic sauce, again great! Both served with amazing shredded carrots. We also sat out on the dock which added to the meal.