“Great dive option,”

Bocas Diving Pirates
Ranked #3 of 23 Tours in Bocas Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The best little dive shop in paradise. Come dive or get certified with us. We offer a personalized service and the guarantee that you will have a smile at the end of the day :)
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Continently located and competively priced, this is a great dive option. As a beginner diver, I really appreciated how our dive master (Helen) was patient and worked with me on ensuring my equipment was all set up properly and helped me getting in and our of the gear. All of the staff was friendly, helpful and very experienced. Would definitely dive with them again.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

What an experience! I knew nothing about scuba diving until I walked into this place, and I'm glad I did. Over the course of a week I was able to get certified, and go on 6 dives! Abner, my instructor, is a great guy who really know the ocean. He's also a talented photographer. Rob, the owner is also a very nice, knowledgeable guy. Good rental equipment. Go see them! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Very nice people offering the best personal attention for first-time divers. Sebastian is a great patient instructor and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Amazing service all around. Excellent value and good people. Very accommodating to our schedule. Completed advanced open water training with excellent instructors!

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Great trip. Excellent service, fabulous dives. Sebastian was uber patient with my daughter and me. We aren't first timers but definitely novices. Two tank dive, both long (and relatively shallow). Perhaps the most engaging member of the Dutch Pirate is Rob's (the owner) son, a charming, precocious born-salesman.