“Excellent dive experience”

Bocas Diving Pirates
Ranked #3 of 23 Tours in Bocas Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The best little dive shop in paradise. Come dive or get certified with us. We offer a personalized service and the guarantee that you will have a smile at the end of the day :)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent dive experience”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Dear visitor,

Me and my friend Pieter visited bocas in juni 2013 ( better late then never). By change we past the shop of Dutch pirates and we made an enquiry for the prices. It appeared the owner was a Dutch man which was great since we are too.
The prices where much better then the once in the Main Street so we decided to dive with them. We had an amazing day of diving. The equipment was excellent and the owned a boat which was right at the back garden. Super convenient.
Our instructor was experienced and relaxed. Also he is an experienced underwater photographer which was amazing because of the pics he made

We would like to thank rob, abner, Jaime, and a. deras for a great two days of diving.

I would recommend all to dive with this company.

greets Gijs and Pieter. Kienzle Poseidon watch

Visited June 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“great place!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

After visiting a few dive shops we chose this one and did not regret it! the staff is very friendly and professional, we felt safe diving with them. The corals are very colorful in Bocas but the visibility during rainy season isn't great it's still a great place to dive

Visited August 2013
Dallas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great dive option,”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Continently located and competively priced, this is a great dive option. As a beginner diver, I really appreciated how our dive master (Helen) was patient and worked with me on ensuring my equipment was all set up properly and helped me getting in and our of the gear. All of the staff was friendly, helpful and very experienced. Would definitely dive with them again.

Visited August 2013
Noneyobiz
“Great place to get certified!”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

What an experience! I knew nothing about scuba diving until I walked into this place, and I'm glad I did. Over the course of a week I was able to get certified, and go on 6 dives! Abner, my instructor, is a great guy who really know the ocean. He's also a talented photographer. Rob, the owner is also a very nice, knowledgeable guy. Good rental equipment. Go see them! You won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2013
Cucunatí, Darien, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent for PADI Open Water dive certification”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Very nice people offering the best personal attention for first-time divers. Sebastian is a great patient instructor and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Visited July 2013