“Great pizza!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Gargola Pizzeria and Skateboarding
Cuisines: Pizza, Healthy
Description: Wood fired oven pizzas and soy burgers,homemade yogurt and ice cream.. special coffee, skateboarding mini ramp,professional skateboarding lesson for kids...surfboards repairs for next day...
Sugarloaf key
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

What a cool place run by a very friendly couple. Located on the road to Paunch right before the paved road turns to sand. Wood fired oven, thin crust pizza, Yummy! Also yogurt and other healthy foods.
Daniel has installed a skateboard ramp for the kids, he also repairs surfboards with one day turnaround. Great ambiance and you should check out the bathroom.
I will certainly return.
Randy

• Visited March 2013

des moines
“Loved these people and their wood fired oven!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This is out at Big Creek, on the paved Playa Bluff Road. They only sell beer, but said they were going to get a little wine going. But the young Venezuelan couple are very interesting and we had a lot of fun talking to them. We loved the Pizza and they also make a peanut butter ice cream that did not sound good to me but my wife let me try a bite of hers and then I had to have one of my own. Under $10 for a pizza and $2 for a beer was about right and we drank plenty of them, because we stayed right next door at Monkey Tree Casitas. One night their whole family was in town, and we tried to leave, thinking we were imposing, but they wouldn't hear of it, so we met the whole family and had a very nice time!
Daniel and Alexandria are the two young Venezuelans and they are not afraid of work. They cleared the entire area themselves and that's tough! So if you stay out that way, or make a trip out that way, stop in and have a pizza and beer. If you rent bikes in town it'd be a great stop.

• Visited February 2013
“Wonderful healthy food!”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

This place was right near where we were staying and turned out to be a gem!!!! The pizza had a wonderful thin crust and the toppings tasted fresh and light. The pizza was seasoned just right- I love pizza and I am quite aware that not everyone likes the same kind, but for myself and husband this was perfect. Don't leave without buying some yogurt for breakfast the next morning, with just a touch of honey it was delicious!

1 Thank Maclilly