Location is top.
The room is nice (well equipped kitchen, though old and poorly kept refrigerator).
Bathroom is good.
No restaurant, but you get vouchers to a few restaurants next door, no problem.
The problem is the noise. The front desk was noisy with the staff speaking loudly and listening to music all night (it was louder than the discos in the street), so we didn't get more than 4-5 hours sleep per night, and that is the only reason we would not come back.
Maybe the problem was that our room (room #2) was at ground floor, near the front desk.
If I was given a free stay I would only accept it if I could be promised a room on a higher floor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Suites is a modern oceanfront hotel located in the heart of Bocas del Toro. Resting on a tranquil Caribbean shoreline, the property is close to many over the water restaurants, shops and attractions. The hotel's comfortable and spacious suites feature a panoramic view of the Caribbean waters or the island's tropical landscape. Amenities include private balconies, air conditioning, 24 hour front desk and water access from the hotel's private dock. Nearby attractions include beaches, snorkeling, dolphin watching, zip-lining, diving and surfing. Tours and activities may be arranged through the hotel's front reception. Guests may choose to include breakfast with their room rate. The property is a 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from the Bocas Town island airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tropical Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Bocas Town
- Tropical Suites Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town