Even if Your on a budget, If You don't stay hear You will wish You did. We stayed at a couple other places.... Trust me. Bocas is a great little town because you can walk or take a water taxi to most everything. Tropical Suites is in the perfect spot to enjoy all the action or just relax on your private balcony. Its run by a nice dutch couple and they keep the place spotless. We stayed on the street side on night and the rest of our stay on the water side. The water side is worth the extra money to be able to relax and watch the boats go by. The town itself is very safe, fun and a good value. I will for sure be back next year, and suite #8 will be the Room for me and my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Suites is a modern oceanfront hotel located in the heart of Bocas del Toro. Resting on a tranquil Caribbean shoreline, the property is close to many over the water restaurants, shops and attractions. The hotel's comfortable and spacious suites feature a panoramic view of the Caribbean waters or the island's tropical landscape. Amenities include private balconies, air conditioning, 24 hour front desk and water access from the hotel's private dock. Nearby attractions include beaches, snorkeling, dolphin watching, zip-lining, diving and surfing. Tours and activities may be arranged through the hotel's front reception. Guests may choose to include breakfast with their room rate. The property is a 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from the Bocas Town island airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Tropical Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Bocas Town
- Tropical Suites Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town