We just returned from Bocas and had an excellent time staying at Tropical Suites which is located on the main street of Isla Colon. Upon arrival at the airport, we were picked up by a member of the Tropical Suites staff and within minutes we arrived to a very warm welcome. One of the owners, Jamie, greeted us upon arrival in such a warm, friendly manner that we felt right at home. We had two rooms for the four of us; one overlooking the water and the other overlooking the town (island view). The water view was stunning! Sitting outside on the nice, spacious deck looking out over the water and boats was beautiful! The rooms were immaculate and spacious with very comfortable beds, pillows and linens. The bathrooms included a jet tub/shower, double sinks and toiletries which included an individually packaged makeup remover cloth. Breakfast each morning was very good. It was included with the room and you get it from Lily's, a restaurant next door that Tropical Suites has partnered with. Downstairs, there is a Martini Bar where we enjoyed very good beverages that were tasty, strong and affordable and served by a sweet, helpful waitress. Soft, large, colorful, souvenir Tropical Suites towels were available at the front desk for $20 or you could rent them for the day for $5. Complimentary Wi-Fi internet was accessible from the rooms. Also, kitchenettes in the room included a stove, mini fridge and dishes but ours did not have a microwave. Overall, we were so happy we chose to stay here. Jamie and Chip do a superb job running the hotel and were very visible, offering their assistance in any way they could. You will certainly enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Suites is a modern oceanfront hotel located in the heart of Bocas del Toro. Resting on a tranquil Caribbean shoreline, the property is close to many over the water restaurants, shops and attractions. The hotel's comfortable and spacious suites feature a panoramic view of the Caribbean waters or the island's tropical landscape. Amenities include private balconies, air conditioning, 24 hour front desk and water access from the hotel's private dock. Nearby attractions include beaches, snorkeling, dolphin watching, zip-lining, diving and surfing. Tours and activities may be arranged through the hotel's front reception. Guests may choose to include breakfast with their room rate. The property is a 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from the Bocas Town island airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tropical Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Bocas Town
- Tropical Suites Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town