We just returned from a 10 day thrill at the Red Frog Resort on Bastimentos Island in Panama. Our stay was relaxing and exciting at the same time. The villas are upscale luxury and yet very comfortable while outside the door lies a natural eden of plants, birds, sloths, monkeys, jungle trails, mangrove bays, sandy beaches, beautiful snorkeling sites etc., etc. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful. From Belen who met us at the airport to Marlon whose sharp eyes helped us spot Iguanas and sloths in the dense foliage. We hope to get back soon for more kayaking, hiking, body surfing, relaxing and meeting great people from the islands and from all around the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas, rooms and Jungle Lodges to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle. Awarded at Panama's most beautiful beach and resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro