We stayed at La Loma for four nights during our honeymoon and it was one of the most magical places we've been. We're a moderately adventurous couple, but I dislike camping and felt comfortable all the time in our spacious cabin. The food was incredible, and I especially appreciated the early-morning coffee and muffin delivery. Karen and Steve (friends of the owners) were fabulous hosts, and we enjoyed every minute of our stay - even the rainy bits! We'd love to come back to La Loma and relax more, which is just about the only thing we didn't find time to do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience something a little different. La Loma is a working cacao farm that also accepts a small number of overnight guests.vIf you want to escape everyday life, relax in comfort in a hillside rancho overlooking a secluded bay, participate in tropical farm life or engage in a range of activities designed to bring you closer to the natural environment and local communities of this spectacular island, La Loma is for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Loma Jungle Lodge And Chocolate Farm Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- La Loma Jungle Lodge And Chocolate Farm Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro