I recommend an excursion to this remote jungle paradise---best snorkeling ever--few to
urists. Monkeys and sloths right outside porch...only 4 huts...no air con amidst intense humidity but adventure is about attitude and letting go right?
Great meals prepared each nite (community style) and kayaks always available.......
Catch the Panama Canal prior......
Owners and managers beyond generous and helpful....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience something a little different. La Loma is a working cacao farm that also accepts a small number of overnight guests.vIf you want to escape everyday life, relax in comfort in a hillside rancho overlooking a secluded bay, participate in tropical farm life or engage in a range of activities designed to bring you closer to the natural environment and local communities of this spectacular island, La Loma is for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your La Loma Jungle Lodge and Chocolate Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Loma Jungle Lodge And Chocolate Farm Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- La Loma Jungle Lodge And Chocolate Farm Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro