“Very clean” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Clanton
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
“Very clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

The room was very spacious and clean. Made reservations on my Holiday Inn app and check in was a breeze. Every thing looks new and fresh. I am marking my maps to stay here on future trips to the Gulf coast

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

The hotel was very updated and the staff was very nice. Our room was very clean and updated. The beds were too firm and the curtains didn't shut all the way other than really great! The breakfast was really good, the had a lot of choices....

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Tuffy2712
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here enroute to FL. It was very clean, beds were comfortable, staff was friendly. We were quite satisfied. It's located right next to the Peach Park which is a bonus in peach season. I called the hotel directly and our rooms were $107 each + tax with AAA. We liked it so well we decide to stay there on the way back, 2 weeks later. When I called the price was now $125! The lady I spoke to said they had had a slight price increase! I guess! Almost 17% higher 2 weeks later. We chose to drive on to Pelham and stay at a Hampton Inn for $103!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Palacegypsy13
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

This place is a scam!!! We had a reservation here, with a confirmation number in our hand and available on our phone with the email and after being in a car for 12 long hours with 2 young children!! When we arrived they said we are full and do not have a room available for you and just cancelled our reservation right in front of us without offering any explanation or help in finding a room else where!! The only poor excuse given to us was that they tried to call us, but no phone number was listed, which was also on our printed confirmation, so that was a lie!! We were just sent on our way with two irritable and tired children to find another hotel somewhere else! I called the main phone number to Holiday Inn Express to get assistance for a different hotel and he called the original one for an explanation and they said the general manager would be contacting me from Clanton, which still has not!!!!!!! Very disappointed in their customer service, and from what I understand they are individually owned!!! This will not be my only complaint for this hotel!!
As we continued south on I 65, we stopped in Prattville and explained the situation to this Holiday Inn Express, as we were very upset, their manager gave us their very last room and was very accommodating and said we should never have been treated that way!!!! So, take my advice and drive the extra distance to Prattville! It was very nice and the staff was very friendly!!! Their manager is still helping us via email regarding our terrible experience with Holiday Inn Express in Clanton!!!!!!

Stayed June 2013
5 Thank Christy1209
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Clanton, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Dear Christy1209,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back.

Ferdinand G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

Clean hotel with up-to-date appearance. The staff was friendly even arriving late at night. This hiex was a good place to stop over night on the way to Florida. Clean showers with hot water and good water pressure. Clean rooms with good beds and decent cable channels.

• Stayed June 2013
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

My husband and I are on a road trip and booked this hotel based on great Trip Advisor reviews. Glad we did. We were warmly greeted by Kristi at the front desk, check in was a breeze. There was coffee and bakery cookies in the lobby. Our room is wonderful. Comfy bed with a fridge and microwave. What more could we ask. Looking forward to our free brekkie in the am. Plus it's right next to Whataburger and across the street from Peach Park. We walked over there and had homemade peach ice cream and sat on a glider in the lovely park. Do stay here, you will be glad you did

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Bradenton, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I lived in Clanton several years ago and moved to Florida in 2008.I have made a few trips back and stayed somewhere else other than the Holiday Inn.Those times proved to be a mistake.Taking this trip I thought about where I would stay this time and Hoilday Inn Express was the winner.It was the best choice I made this time.The people were so nice.The rooms were clean,comfy and spacious.There wasn't even any dust in the hallways.They had a very good breakfast each morning.Loved the cinnamon rolls.I recommend this one.I will stay there from now on when I come to Clanton.The pool is nice also.If you stay and Mark is at the front desk,he is the best.The staff there will take great care of you.

Room Tip: I lived in the area for a number of years and the Holiday Inn Express is without a doubt a great sta...