Hotel Express 66
Hotels.com
US$118
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$217
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$272
US$69
US$39
US$34
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I m staying in this hotel on 6 & 7th of june when I reach there I found the hotel room so diryy and bad sheet also I request to them to change the bad sheet they cant change after I change the room and next day morning I ll go on my work after finish my work I return to hotel and I found there are no any cleanness done.

So I request you to dont go in this type of hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank Mehul W
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is one of the worst hotels I have come across in New Delhi. I booked 5days stay at this Hotel and this turned out to be nightmares for me n my friend. The Hotel receptionist was clueless of our online booking and treated us as if we were coming to stay in the Hotel for free of cost when I already paid clear trip good 2 months ago. I have had a miserable experience at this hotel which I'm quoting below -

1. We weren't offered towels when we checked in ( We had to ASK)
2. No tube light in the room. There were some other lights and the room looks mostly dull with those lights
3. No geyser as I believe this is a minimum requirement
4. AC is controlled by the Hotel management from some other room and they switch off the AC whenever they want.
5.Some Big poster is hanged in room but it was too dusty and the poster wasn't cleaned for months (Felt like I'm staying in some ghostly room)
6. We called the Hotel receptionist as television wasn't working . Receptionist came in and checked the tv for us and once the television worked properly he then urinated in the washroom without asking our permission. I was too stunned and surprised with this sort of behavior.
7. Receptionist provided WIFI facility but charged 100rs for 1 day ( He didn't put this in the bill).
I believe WIFI was supposed to be free but he took 100rs from me when he shouldn't have.
8.Be aware of the waiters. They charge double for everything we order from outside.
9. We ordered Pizza from Pizza hut and pizza hut delivery person was delivering the pizza in our Hotel room. One of the waiters forcibly came into the room and was trying to check the bill (Not too sure why he was doing it)
10. Please dont go with the pics these guys have posted. Rooms are not that good but looking extremely great in the pics.

Somehow I stayed 5 days in this Hotel and I went to Dharamshala for 3 days. I had to come back to Hyderabad so I was supposed to come back to Delhi again and unfortunately I did book another day in this Hotel ( This online booking was done 2 months ago) so I had no choice to come back to this Hotel for another day. For some weird reason clear trip has 12pm check in and 12pm check out. I arrived 6am from dharamshala to delhi and went to this Hotel as I already booked for another day. The Hotel receptionist showed his true colors this time and he didn't give us a room to stay. He demanded extra money from 6am to 12pm stay. I requested him saying I will checking 6am and check out 6pm but he didn't agree and I was forced to take another hotel for my stay. This meant I didn't stay in this Hotel again and paid cleartrip or this hotel for free for 1 day stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank Kishkumar2014
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

On arrival in a street that is brightly lit by hotel signs ours, express 66 was the only one not lit up and the entrance is a dirty set of stairs through local offices and the lift up to the hotel floor doesnt even work. We booked this hotel online about a month or so before our stay and also paid upfront for our four nights. We let them know we would be arriving late at night due to our flight. We arrived at about 10pm and baring mind we had prepaid and everything, they didnt even know we were coming and were not expecting us. They were rude, discussing amongst themselves so that we didnt understand and failed to communicate at all to us. Eventually one guy said ok... took our passports and checked us in and then said we had to wait ten minutes. 10.40pmish we eventually get our room that had clearly only just been cleaned. The bin was still full of the persons before rubbish, cigarettes and spit. The room stunk of cigarette smoke. The bathroom was black with dirt.. we wiped it clean ourselves with tissue. Disgusting. Also the floor mat outside the bathroom was so manky i refused to step on it after showering. I could rant more but basically. I do not recommend this. At alll.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank MegLovesTravel71192
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Waiter will charge double for everything you order from outside, whatever you do but he will take double money, full of lying, do not order for any food they will take half out of that before serving that food to you. If you will complaint to owner or manager then they will say..Sir we are running shortage of staff so we cannot tell them anything. If you are not satisfy then you can go to any other hotel. Geyser is not working..hotel people told we dont have money to repair that. If you want water or tea, then also you need to wait for 3-4hour. Tv not working..no disk connect tion. No internet wi fi. What ever you do but they really dont bother about anything.
An waiter is so powerful that he can stop all the room service and can throw out of the hotel. If you talk to owner then owner will say sir i cant say anything to waiter because he is threatening that he will leave the job.
Dont come here or else you will feel like blackmailing for all the service they will provide. They will do whatever they want till the time you are in their premises.
We came here after seeing there website but its totaly different from the web site its a old..and dump place.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Priyanka01212
Reviewed 22 October 2013

i have stayed at hotel express 66 on my friends recommendation , and i have been in delhi for business purpose for 3 days from 3nd October 2013 to 6th October 2013 .i am happy with the service and hospitality received from the hotel staff. I was treated in a friendly way and the moreover , the rates are very reasonable and worth the stay. I am really happy with my money spent and id prefer staying on my next visit to delhi .

Thanks for the great regard ,
All the best to the hotel authorities

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Bhanu K, General Manager at Hotel Express 66, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Mr. Kapoor ,
Thankyou for taking out time to provide us with your precious feedback. we have recently taken over this property and trying our best to deliver the best we can and satisfy our customers.However , it is our duty to provide the best facilities for our customers who endow their faith in our service. We are obliged and are determined to serve you sir.
we are still working on some minute issues and trying to mend those minute issues to provide even better services. Hope your visit was a success.
Your feedback is precious for us and is much valued.

Thanks and regards ,