“A Lifetime trip ,New Delhi”
Review of A Lifetime Trip

A Lifetime Trip
Ranked #105 of 667 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

In a one sentence i like to say that its an unforgetable tour with a lifetime trip.
Very good management,nice selection of hotels & camps ,good food & hygenic places for stay.
Tour manager was very trained,calm & humble personality- ever ready to help.
Overall i would definately recommend to my friends & family to go with a lifetime trip. I went with womens only package & it is very safe to travel & i enjoyed a lot.

ALifetimeTrip_India, Guest Relations Manager at A Lifetime Trip, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Traveler, thank you for opting for our services and joining our groups. These groups are very special to us and we try to make sure that the solo women feel homely and safe on our trips and come back with wonderful experiences.
Glad you had a good time, we look forward to see you in our groups further.

All reviews
"breathtaking views"
"detailed itinerary"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booking my first foreign vacation with A lifetime trip was a good decision. My earlier vacations within India with them was a wonderful experience. Their customer service and eye for details is highly admirable. Although a lot of reluctance initially for a foreign tour, some gut feeling that these guys can deliver, compelled me to choose Alifetimetrip.com.
I made lot of customization to the initial itinerary made by them, every time checking the price and making changes was a smooth process. Thanks to Vijay for his patience and hard work put to get things done for me. Thanks to Nidhi and Gaurav for 24*7 support, you promptly answered my call at 5 in the morning when I had issues finding my cab in Kuala Lumpur airport.
All arrangements done were comfortable, pleasing and delightful for me.
Entire package was aptly planned and executed without any issues.

Definitely recommend A lifetime trip for travel plans to any location.

Dear Prasanna, Thank you for your trust in us with your foreign vacation. We at ALifetimeTrip are committed to deliver the best of the travel experiences to our travelers. We are glad that our travelers are now trusting us with their foreign tours and coming back with delightful experiences that had given us confidence to expand the network and the business. Thanks once again. We look forward to plan your next trip sooner.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

These guys are like angels for solo travelers. I am a solo traveler and I came across "Alifetimetrip" website while planning "Leh" trip. I am glad to have found them. I have been travelling with these guys from then. Awesome coordination and the accommodations arranged are really amazing. I am in process for my upcoming trip to Egypt as well with them. Thanks a ton Nidhi and team :)

ALifetimeTrip_India, Guest Relations Manager at A Lifetime Trip, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Jeno. Its the travelers like you who keeps our spirits so high :)
Thank you again for trusting us..forever.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Spiti Valley,
Spiti is combination of silence, loneliness, adventure, travel and observing diversified landscapes. Spiti is like meditation for me.
About A life time trip, toh we are been associated with these people from last 4 years ( Leh Ladakh, Sikkim and Spiti), that itself tells they are pretty good at their job. This is the best agency for those who like altered trips. These people are on their toes when it comes to serve their clients to make any alteration and bookings at any hour of the day, it’s my personal experience.
Special thanks to Gaurav and Nidhi, you and your team are doing a good job.
Very soon planning on the next adventure in Himalayas.

3  Thank Sudit T
ALifetimeTrip_India, Guest Relations Manager at A Lifetime Trip, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Sudit
Thank you for your kind words. Its always a pleasure to see the guests trusting us and traveling with us again. Eventually they feel like a family. Thank you once again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This was definitely one of my lifetime trips and would surely travel with them again. All the arrangements were just perfect that we didn't have to worry about anything at all.All we had to do was sit back and relax.Few special mentions:
Hotels were just amaaaazing with breathtaking views(especially one at Punakha and Paro).
We also stayed at a farmhouse in Haa valley which was a unique experience.
A special thanks to our driver Mr Pema who was very humble,understanding and co-operative during the trip.
I had a blast during the trip,explored a different country and culture,made so many new memories and ALL THANKS to Nidhi and team.Nidhi is extremely helpful and understanding.You can really trust them blindly for your travel plans.
I would definitely recommend everyone to travel with lifetime trip.
Thanks a lot again Nidhi and team.You guys are doing an amazing job:-) Wish you guys more and more success...

ALifetimeTrip_India, Public Relations Manager at A Lifetime Trip, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Ashi, Thank you for your kind words . Happy travelers are the real treasure for us. We look forward to see you in our other groups. :)