“Great hotel”
Review of Treebo Amber

Treebo Amber
Ranked #117 of 778 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Recently stayed 4 nights here. Great quiet location yet close to many great places to visit.
Very comfortable rooms built to a high standard. Unfortunately I was sick for 3 days at my stay here. Hotel staff were outstanding along with arranging a dr to visit me, have prescribed medications delivered for me and anything food and or drinks I required sent up to my room. Hotel staff continually checked on me to ensure I was ok. It was very appreciated. My family mama bed to get out and see some great sights in Delhi. THANKYOU to the staff and owner of this hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Sandra4556
Mukesh S, General Manager at Treebo Amber, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel location, rooms,for high standard, Ambiance ,staff members and its services.We provide personalized services to each and every guest and it was our duty to make it even better when a guest is sick and need some one to really take care.
At The Amber, New Delhi, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.We do hope you had a safe journey back home and wish you and your family a successful life ahead !
We look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Kind regards
The Amber- New Delhi

Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

This ws my third visit to Delhi and my first time with The Amber.They gave me a great package for 3 nights. I'd also like to mention there breakfast spread is great and mutton burger and chicken club sandwich a must have.The staff is really helpful and room service is quick.If u r visiting india for nirvana ,this place is great to start your journey . The hotel is away from the hustle bustle and yet very central.I m already missing India shall b back soon.

• Stayed: August 2013
6  Thank Jneee
Mukesh S, General Manager at Treebo Amber, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you once again for recommending The Amber .We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I hadn't been to New Delhi for many years. My last trip was in July, 2000. That was what I refer to as the "H" year ( for heart !!) ....... I was a patient at the Escorts and underwent a very successful angioplasty / stenting performed by the legendary Dr Ashok Seth.
This IS 2013 and New Delhi one more time ! Before leaving Dhaka I searched the internet for hours looking for a cosy, comy little place, not too commercial mind you, but still with the basic facilities....... The Amber.Tucked away amidst almost a jaded, sleepy yet vibrant locale in Sukhdev Vihar, my first impression was, " ....... now this is sweet !", I was greeted by a smartly dressed young fella, who seemed to know about everything I may need ! I was in my room in minutes.
The ROOM was cosy, comfortable and neat. The airconditioning was just right, the bed ready to be slept-in. the bathroom was spick and span, clean towels ( everyday), soap, shampoo .... the works. A wee lil' freeze, minibar, coffee maker.. It offered a huge breakfast FREE of cost every morning. The room-service is A-1, the food amazingly delicious. I enjoyed every item I ordered !! And the Staff ....... warm, very friendly and, yes, sincere to the core in their effort to make one's stay even more pleasant ........... Great value . Try it !!

3  Thank mmbakar
Mukesh S, General Manager at Treebo Amber, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write on TripAdvisor.We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable experience during your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words you have for the staff and our services.We hope that you had a safe journey back home and wish you and your family a successful life.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We knew the service was excellent when we received a call in the US from the hotel prior to our arrival to confirm our arrival time at the airport. They wanted to be sure there would be a driver to meet us. The hotel room was spacious, clean, and elegantly appointed. Plenty of room for the additional bed that was brought in for our son. Bathroom was equally as spacious and well-equipped. Quiet neighborhood with easy auto-rickshaw access to train station. Hotel driver is also an excellent option for sightseeing. Superbly kind and attentive staff. Breakfast options were good with plenty of variety. I would not hesitate to stay here and highly recommend it for your trip to Delhi.

3  Thank travelingtrunk
Mukesh S, General Manager at Treebo Amber, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Returned to the Amber after a year, a bit worn at the edges but the service is still great. The staff are super attentive and do all they can to please. Great value for money, fast wifi and excellent breakfast spread.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Daytripper1on1
Mukesh S, General Manager at Treebo Amber, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write on TripAdvisor.We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable experience again during your recent with us .Thank you for the kind words you have for the staff and our services . Your feedback has been shared with the entire team and they are grateful for the appreciation.
Thank you once again for recommending and patronizing The Amber for the hospitality needs. We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Hands down to the amber it was indeed a great hotel stayed here with family in july, I had a little trouble finding the place but it was sorted when i called the hotel. This is a boutique hotel with all the amenities of a 5 star hotel very quiet just what i wanted and is reasonable.The rooms are spacious just like i saw on the internet and are very comfortable felt like i was at home, the indian food served at the hotel is also nice specially the butter chicken and tandoori chicken.i would be coming here again and again when i am in Delhi.

Room Tip: Front facing rooms are the best
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank michaelstim
Mukesh S, General Manager at Treebo Amber, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Reviewed 21 August 2013

It was sudden and recent. I was planning a trip to new delhi and wanted to stay somewhere comfortable. Away from friends ! Well, I discovered the perfect place. It is warm, comfortable and extremely friendly. The Amber Hotel, New Delhi offers just that. To top it all there is round the clock room-service and the food is simply superb !! The staff very cordial and helpful. Great value !! I strongly recommend it.

PS The management may just consider a small bar. Well, just thinking out loud !!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Mukesh S, General Manager at Treebo Amber, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013