“Don't go.”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Don't go.”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Oh my God what a disappointment. I never go to zoo parks, but this time I found myself close to the place and decided to be a tourist. The flyer looked promising - conservation, natural environment, large area, blah. Foreigner price 10 times bigger than local, standard, so I got in -what to see? All the cool guys from the front page are locked (tiger, giraffe, etc), some of them passing scary roars somewhere from the cell hyena circles all mad in a little cage (wild cats suffer the most!), birds locked in such a poor condition... I don't know.
I can't even think about it anymore.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sam_Varanasi

New Delhi, India
“Satisfying Trip”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Lately in month of June I visited National Zoological Park and my trip was satisfying. Despite of bright sunshine and hot weather I really enjoyed the when I saw the Tiger, Lion, Monkey, Elephant, Deer, Rhino and among other.

One thing I liked most there is that you will get drinking water at every 20 meters distance. As far as Zoo condition is concerned It was my first trip to any zoo, so I can not make any complaint.

Visited June 2013
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Zoological Park”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

recently i got chance to visit this zeological park with my family. it has many rare animal species. my baby enjoyed it a lot.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank pankhain
New Delhi, India
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Lost its glory but still fantastic”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

In my recent visit I was disappointed. It was a zoo worth a 5 star going by the previous standards but now this time we found lot of cages vacant.

All Monkey (apes) cage, cat cage were vacant. No crocodiles, bear, wolves. Very few birds. (mostly vacant enclosures) There are lion, tiger, white tiger etc species apart from many others. Plenty of antelope species though. There were a lot of birds esp peacocks who used to roam around free and many times we have seen them in groups & dancing (its a brilliant view), but this time there were none. Where had they gone! I was disappointed!

No bags/food allowed inside. You can keep belongings in a locker.

Anyways, a must visit. Closed on Fridays!

Visited March 2013
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“large zoo with some rare animals”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

very big zoo but you need to wait a lot as there were very longs queues,few rare and nice animals are found here,but you may tired of same surroundings after some time.

Visited March 2013