“wonderful place”

US$57.00*
and up
Private Custom Tour of Delhi
Reviewed 3 August 2013

you want to be near nature than no place can be better than this. you can spend full day with nature. here you find all varieties of animals and birds. one can see them from close distance.

2  Thank anilaggarwal91

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Oh my God what a disappointment. I never go to zoo parks, but this time I found myself close to the place and decided to be a tourist. The flyer looked promising - conservation, natural environment, large area, blah. Foreigner price 10 times bigger than local, standard, so I got in -what to see? All the cool guys from the front page are locked (tiger, giraffe, etc), some of them passing scary roars somewhere from the cell hyena circles all mad in a little cage (wild cats suffer the most!), birds locked in such a poor condition... I don't know.
I can't even think about it anymore.

1  Thank Sam_Varanasi
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Lately in month of June I visited National Zoological Park and my trip was satisfying. Despite of bright sunshine and hot weather I really enjoyed the when I saw the Tiger, Lion, Monkey, Elephant, Deer, Rhino and among other.

One thing I liked most there is that you will get drinking water at every 20 meters distance. As far as Zoo condition is concerned It was my first trip to any zoo, so I can not make any complaint.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

recently i got chance to visit this zeological park with my family. it has many rare animal species. my baby enjoyed it a lot.

1  Thank pankhain
Reviewed 17 June 2013

In my recent visit I was disappointed. It was a zoo worth a 5 star going by the previous standards but now this time we found lot of cages vacant.

All Monkey (apes) cage, cat cage were vacant. No crocodiles, bear, wolves. Very few birds. (mostly vacant enclosures) There are lion, tiger, white tiger etc species apart from many others. Plenty of antelope species though. There were a lot of birds esp peacocks who used to roam around free and many times we have seen them in groups & dancing (its a brilliant view), but this time there were none. Where had they gone! I was disappointed!

No bags/food allowed inside. You can keep belongings in a locker.

Anyways, a must visit. Closed on Fridays!