Hotel Legend International
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2011

with a group of children at the hotel we stayed one night, the staff was friendly, helpful, the roof tof terrace was neglected and ugly, but food in restaurant is cheap and good, rooms didn t have windows, no hot water, shower was not possible, only washing from the bottom tap, room full of cockroaches and bugs, not a good choice

Room Tip: hotel hari piorko Paharganj area delhi
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Overall it wasn't a bad stay, the staff were reasonably helpful and friendly though their English a little rusty at times!

The room was nice and spacious, the bed was comfy and the television had a good selection of English/American channels. The room service was also tasty and very cheap! All very nice after 3 months roughing it a bit whilst volunteering!

The downsides...I stayed for 6 nights and my room wasn't cleaned once and it took them 2 days to remove my room service plates! I also agree with other people that the travel agent was very overpriced, he can also be very pushy. He tried to get me to sign up to go to go on other excursions at least once a day when I made it very clear I wasn't interested! I'd make your own excursion arrangements/shop around the other travel agents on that front!

Not a bad experience but I'm sure there's better on offer for the same money in Delhi!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank HollyPollyDolly
Reviewed 5 August 2011

we were 3 person. we stayed at this property on 4th August 2011. we liked it's location, near to New delhi railway station. we were satisfied with the service and reception. food was average but room service was good and fast. room itself was nice and clean. good, reasonable stay for business travellers. we will definately stay there again during our Delhi visit.

Room Tip: we had booked a triple bed A.c. room. room was very nice, clean and cool. exactly as shown on their website. bathroom also was good.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ayubbachhan
Reviewed 21 July 2011

i wud say it's a cheap hotel rather than gud. coz no window in da room,,,bit dark,,,but service was ok. there is no restaurant in da hotel...overall xperience is gud...but they can provide better service if they wish...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank kais41
Reviewed 3 April 2011

I advise not to waste your money here at all. The people working are not at all helpful and friendly and also they add extra bills to your genuine amount by fake signs to increase the money. Food was strictly ok.... But the rooms were just far more bad then being just bad.... overall a horrible experience

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business