“Happening night out in South Delhi.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Urban Knights - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Urban Knights
Cuisines: Italian, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Neighbourhood: Greater Kailash I
New Delhi, India
“Happening night out in South Delhi.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012

Nice place to hang out with a bunch of friends. Stags not allowed, so be prepared. Great collection of drinks, small dance floor to shake a leg or two. Can be an expensive place if ordering top shelf tipper. Not recommended if you are looking for a quiet drink and conversation. smokers need to leave seats and venture out.

Visited September 2012

New Delhi, India
“Indoor arrangement really nice and big”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

I went there with one of my friends. To be honest we did not enjoy much as some private party was happening there. But still they let us sit inside and have fun. The food was ok ok but ambience was nice. Music was not that loud and the crowd not very happening.

But still I would recommend this place as we were treated very nicely.

• Visited August 2012
Patiala, India
“Great Place - Good Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

Its a very nice place to take out your friends for drinks specially as they have very good collection of drinks alcoholic and non alcoholic & wines.

We had a very good evening as the food was also very good.

The only issues we had was the service which seemed slow and the very loud music which was deafening and we were not able to hear each other.

Over all : Good Experience!

Visited May 2012
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“Worst ever place to hangout”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

Consider your options wisely before thinking to going in urban pind. I went there with my wife on a Wednesday and these bongos who commit of giving free drinks for ladies on wednesdays on the website did the cheapest kind of behaviour ever.

My wife mixed one of her beer in my juice for tasting, and when I tried to taste the same this short gentleman comes and puts my glass away on the table pointing that I cant drink the same and need to pay for it.
However afterwards I came to know the drinks that ladies take can not be tasted by any one else.

This is not how marketing is done boss.

• Visited May 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Hmm what can say - nice location but ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2012

i had gone to this place as it is in high end market close to my hotel Velvet Apple. Food is good but service naaaaaaaaaa not happening at all. They are so arrogant that after sometime you will be scared to ask anything. So really sorry cannot recommend

Visited April 2012