“Good Place/ Music - Lousy Crowd”
Review of Urban Knights - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Urban Knights
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Greater Kailash I
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good Place/ Music - Lousy Crowd”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Went to Urban Pind last night. My friend took me there saying it was a Women's Night. We were 3 couples. The music was good - place a little cramped, but thats ok.
The put off however was bunch of guys who wanted to dance with every girl - irrespective if she was single or not. Got into a scuffle with a couple of them. Worst, even after the scuffle, they tried to impose themselves. The so-called bouncers were mere spectators to the entire happenings.
Not recommended if you are going with someone special......

• Visited September 2012

New Delhi, India
“Happening night out in South Delhi.”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Nice place to hang out with a bunch of friends. Stags not allowed, so be prepared. Great collection of drinks, small dance floor to shake a leg or two. Can be an expensive place if ordering top shelf tipper. Not recommended if you are looking for a quiet drink and conversation. smokers need to leave seats and venture out.

Visited September 2012
New Delhi, India
“Indoor arrangement really nice and big”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I went there with one of my friends. To be honest we did not enjoy much as some private party was happening there. But still they let us sit inside and have fun. The food was ok ok but ambience was nice. Music was not that loud and the crowd not very happening.

But still I would recommend this place as we were treated very nicely.

• Visited August 2012
Patiala, India
“Great Place - Good Food!”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Its a very nice place to take out your friends for drinks specially as they have very good collection of drinks alcoholic and non alcoholic & wines.

We had a very good evening as the food was also very good.

The only issues we had was the service which seemed slow and the very loud music which was deafening and we were not able to hear each other.

Over all : Good Experience!

Visited May 2012
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“Worst ever place to hangout”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Consider your options wisely before thinking to going in urban pind. I went there with my wife on a Wednesday and these bongos who commit of giving free drinks for ladies on wednesdays on the website did the cheapest kind of behaviour ever.

My wife mixed one of her beer in my juice for tasting, and when I tried to taste the same this short gentleman comes and puts my glass away on the table pointing that I cant drink the same and need to pay for it.
However afterwards I came to know the drinks that ladies take can not be tasted by any one else.

This is not how marketing is done boss.

• Visited May 2012