“the first hotel in india”

The Muse Sarovar Portico, Nehru Place
Ranked #86 of 733 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 19 December 2013

he entrance is the first thing take my attention, basic but good the hotel is comfortable and have nice stuff .the breakfast is Varied and delicious
only registration take time. i general i have no Complained on it
the entrance is the first thing take my attention.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
GMMuse, General Manager at The Muse Sarovar Portico, Nehru Place, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments will help us do better.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed at The Muse Sarovar Portico for 2 days during a business trip to Delhi. Check-in and check-out were handled efficiently. The Coffee shop on the Ground floor was comfortable and not busy when I was there, with a good continental breakfast buffet in the morning ,you also have choice & chef prepares for you.The staff was courteous and offered a welcome drink to be sent to the room.The room I stayed in was large and comfortable over all the hotel was reasonable value .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
GMMuse, General Manager at The Muse Sarovar Portico, Nehru Place, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of The Muse Sarovar Portico, New Delhi . We are glad that you enjoyed a comfortable stay.

We much appreciate your valuable feedback on our hotel facilities and services, and hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I was here for a business trip and it was just good enough to have a good sleep and varieties of breakfast. The location being Nehru place is good for a business trip as your are close to most good places around. I have stayed in December 1st week for good 5 nights & found staff helping so well . I as an individual traveler felt being at home . I had pleasant experience all the days I stayed , wifi is quick & free of cost . One should ask chef to prepare Dosa its really awesome .Chef used to prepare good food & used to know my whole day schedule in the morning . So homely , courteous & professional staff made me planning for next stay soon . I highly recommend this hotel for great variety of food & someone who is looking for South Delhi stay .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Had Wonderful Experience @ The Muse. Good Cuisine, hospitable bearers, fine furnished appointed rooms, acceptable bathrooms, ..... In total .. adds up to well define management. My best wishes to keep good work going.

Room Tip: Best option in Nehru Place.........

Reviewed 10 December 2013

We recently stayed at The Muse Sarovar in Delhi and the hotel & amazing breakfast was buffet along with the dinner and the choice was great. Had a pleasant stay over all on business trip. The hotel is sophisticated & fulfills the needs of a corporate or business. Location is good not very far from Airport too. The hotel staff is very caring & courteous . I recommend this hotel for any corporate travels to Delhi

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I stayed there in two occasions which i really regret now .

Though the facility and the rooms are good , food there is really a curse. almost 6 nights i stayed there in two intervals I used to have my food at The nearby restaurant.
Breakfast is below average and you have to wait at least 0 minutes for an egg white omelet.

The only advantage with this hotel is that it is placed in a convenient location.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you, for your recent stay at The Muse Sarovar Portico, New Delhi and for your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

Your positive comments about hotel & its room is much appreciated. We have noted the concerns that you have highlighted regarding service delivery at the restaurant & quality of food and are working towards improving the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Muse Sarovar Portico, New Delhi .

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

On arrival first they not give me the official room which was alloted.
They changed to another room and funnily gave me key which was not working

The floor staff said this is defective lock since few days ok wait I will open it with master key.

We went inside
Till luggage was shifted on calling them twice

I went down to make another key
He said today whenever you want we will be around we will open it 4 you
Since lock is defective

Then he said we will change the room by the time you come at night

We went out had dinner
On entering hotel same person said we will give you another room tomorrow.

I said sorry we r going to another hotel.get our luggage down.....which had not even unpacked.

Now suddenly senior managers paper and do acting...
And now they were willing to give another room immediately....

• Stayed: December 2013
GMMuse, General Manager at The Muse Sarovar Portico, Nehru Place, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Dr. Modi ,

Greetings from The Muse Sarovar Portico , New Delhi .

I am personally dismayed to know of the incidents which affected your pleasant stay at The Muse Sarovar Portico, New Delhi. I have discussed with my department heads to take corrective measures so that your second visit which was there with us from 07th to 08th is well taken care . Please treat this as an isolated incident not the reflection of my hospitality
and we will do our best to delight you, should you give us the opportunity in future.
We look forward to welcoming you back at The Muse Sarovar Portico, New Delhi.

gmdpo@sarovarhotels.com