The Muse Sarovar Portico
Eros Hotel(New Delhi)
  • Pool
Sherya Hotel(New Delhi)
View Hotel
All reviewsnehru placebusiness tripsouth delhiouter ring roadcr parkhotel staffcomfortable staybreakfast spreadbusiness hotellotus templecoffee shopcourteous staffplace to stayroom service isbasic amenitiesdosarooms are comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Just came back from Delhi and was amazed at the great breakfast I had at the hotel. also the service was super fast. Asked for a masala omelet and had it on the table in exactly 5 minutes. The idli and chutney was fabulous.

Good thing the company did a tieup with them.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GMMuse, General Manager at The Muse Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of The Muse Sarovar Portico, New Delhi . We are glad that you enjoyed a comfortable stay.

We much appreciate your valuable feedback on our hotel facilities and services, and hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Absolutely perfect hotel, great service, and absolutely great staff. Received a complimentary room upgrade with lots of space and clean. I am a non smoker and luckily this hotel is entirely non smoking hotel. I often travel to Delhi. However this was my first stay at this hotel. I would like to thank each one of their staff for making my stay memorable. I will always stay at this hotel only and also suggest my friends/colleague to use this hotel only.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 June 2014

When I think about this hotel, service stands out. The prices are reasonable and the buffets are of great quality and worth the price. Every staff members of the hotel are just amazing. Reservation, check in, check out, Breakfast, Dinner everything was as pleasant as somebody can think of. We used the laundry services and enjoyed the best cold coffee at Patio also. Would recommend this hotel for sure!

Dear Valued Guest,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at The Muse Sarovar Portico, New Delhi .Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments will help us do better.
We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The Muse Sarovar Portico Nehru place always stands out when it comes to delivering par excellence value for money especially for business travelers. Good spacious rooms, top notch customer service, very helpful and courteous staff, wide choice of food in room and restaurant dining; I guess this is what we want from a good hotel.

Dear Valued Guest,

We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The hotel is well located and is 1 minute away from the Nehru Place metro station. Nehru place market is a 5 minute walk. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained. The breakfast offerings are good although chose wisely as to what you would like to eat. All in all a great business hotel that offers immense value for money . I recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
GMMuse, General Manager at The Muse Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments will help us do better.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.