Review Highlights
The best Tour company there is

My wife and kids along with another couple recently organised a tour of India with TakemetoIndia... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
Meander20501673056
via mobile
They are wonderful hosts

Pankaj at New Delhi office was efficient and courteous at booking an unique tour on behalf of... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2018
Escape21987389305
via mobile

All reviews knowledgeable guides heritage hotel a wonderful holiday tour company driving skills incredible trip organised trip amazing country great person his team week tour excellent driver local guide his knowledge delhi airport excellent service golden triangle
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

From the very first email to the final farewell at the Delhi Airport, the TMTI staff did an exceptional job during our recent visit to India. In particular, Pankaj, our personal travel coordinator, never ceased to amaze us as he coordinated two couples coming from different places, going on an eight day tour, then going to a family wedding and finally leaving India at different times for different locations. Our stops in Delhi, Agra, Rathanborne, Jaipur and finally Goa were well planned and executed. The guides at the various cities and tiger preserve were extremely knowledgeable and provided an interesting perspective into India's culture and history. I could go on and on about the fabulous service but will just leave you with this: If you're planning a trip to India, you will be well served to use the Take Me To India staff to plan and execute your travel in this amazing country!

Date of experience: February 2017
3  Thank stevenrL7202DR
AditiTMTI, Guest Relations Manager at Take Me To India, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear Sir,

Greetings from India!

On behalf of the whole team and especially Pankaj, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience of the India tour with us. It is great to know that you enjoyed your tour and we lived up to your expectations. It is lovely to know about the wedding you attended in Goa, and am sure you must have enjoyed the cultural experience. We hope we can travel with you again soon on your return.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I cannot say enough about the excellent experience we had with Take Me to India! Pankaj was an invaluable resource who was available from the beginning of the planning all the way to getting us onto our final flight home from Delhi. He was professional, responsive, thorough, personable, knowledgeable and went above and beyond what was expected in every way. He made terrific suggestions for itineraries, hotels and guides. Every step of the way went off without a hitch. He even provided us with a local phone with the number of the driver and his pre-programmed in. He checked in with us regularly as well. The drivers and guides were knowledgeable and professional and we were always in good hands. We could not have done this amazing trip without the excellent guidance and support of Take Me to India! I recommend them highly and look forward to working with Pankaj again for a return trip in the future!!

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank hkring

Dear hkring,

Warm greetings from India!

Thank you for taking our some valuable time to review your recent Indian experience. We are happy to know that you had a great time in India, and everything arranged lived to your expectations. I had shared this review with Pankaj and team, and they are very happy to read your kind words of appreciation.

We would look forward to welcome you, Sir, Family and friends to India - very soon! Thank you again.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I recently did a 4 weeks trip to India with Take me to India travel company. Shuvam was my point of contact and he organised my fantastic solo holiday to North India, Varanasi and the South just as I had wanted. He is very organized with good knowledge of what he is selling and his work appears effortless. He made me comfortable to venture on my own and gave me options whenever needed. I enjoyed everything about this trip and highly recommend them to anyone wishing a private tour where you are able to experience India in an up close and more intimate way.
As I write, am feeling so discombobulated since my return as I’ve left such a big part of me in India. It has touched me so deeply on so many levels.

3  Thank Coffeelady_dream

Dear Madam

Greetings from India!

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience to India with us. We are so happy to know that you had a great time traveling alone. Shuvam is glad to read your words of appreciation, and he also shared with the team the wonderful photos you sent him on email - all of them are lovely! We are pleased to know that you managed to travel like to 'local'. The entire team at Take me to India would look forward to welcome you to our wonderful country. Many thanks.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We are a mid aged couple been traveling to the South East Asia for last 8 years with experience of booking in with locals. This was our maiden visit to India, a long awaited wish being lying there in our bucket list. I started my search concentrating on 4-5 major companies and picked up Take me to India for their expert local knowledge, genuine advise (nothing over the bush) and their ability of adding in extras to our already cooked plans.

I already did some research on a possible itinerary but it was only when I exchanged emails with Pankaj Singh (our private agent) that I discovered few potential add ons and each of them chosen were fantastic. Of the many, we really enjoyed a leisurely breakfast on top of a small, secluded and abandoned fort in Jaesalmer with company of Peacocks around us, simply magical! A good early morning half an hour drive from our hotel but absolutely worth it.

We were offered good hotels, mid range. All city hotels lived up to our expectations but if anything that stands out is the Ranvas heritage hotel, what a place! We spent our afternoon literally gazing at the art work and the restoration level needs an applause. Meal service a bit slow but never mind, it's just the ambiance which holds you there.

The arrangements on the ground were flawless, we went when we wanted to and went where we wanted to, the car and our driver Jasswant (or, as we called him Johnny) were first-rate, the guides spoke very good English and couldn’t do enough for us.

My wife and I cannot rave enough about the quality of service we received from the entire crew of Take me to India. All in all a 10+ on the performance scale.

Jeff & Lynn

3  Thank Jeffkinch

Dear Mr Kinch,

Greetings from India!

Many thanks for your lovely review on your recent holiday to India. We feel so privileged that you chose us for arranging this holiday for you & Ms Kinch, and are glad to know that we managed to live upto your expectations. Thank you for sharing your views on the 'out of the box' experiences we arranged for you, and we are happy to know that you liked them all. I have shared this review with Pankaj and Jaswant, and they are glad to know about your positive experience.

We would look forward to welcome you & Ms Kinch to India very soon (Ms Kinch is already planning a Southern India trip with Pankaj - and am sure this would be another great Indian experience for you). Many thanks again!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

It is difficult to imagine anything that Takemeto India could have done better. The whole trip ran smoothly and everything was done to insure that we had great time. I would recommend them to anybody looking to go to India

4  Thank lcRter

Dear IcRter,

Greetings from India!

Many thanks for taking out some valuable time to review about your recent India holiday with us. We are so happy to know about your overall experience, and after sharing this review with Rohit, we could see some rare smile on his face :)

We would look forward to welcome you & family to our mystical India. Many thanks again!