“Great place to stay!”

and 1 more site!
G - 49 Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #20 of 1,130 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I have stayed at this place G-49 on several occasions. The hospitality and service is excellent. Rooms are spacious and well lit. Bathrooms are neat and clean. Service of manager, Amarjeet is excellent and he makes sure that nobody gets a chance to complaint. Breakfast is healthy and hygienic. I see it as one of the best B&B available in Delhi and I try to stay at this place whenever I am in Delhi. It is close to the heart of Delhi and well connected. I strongly recommend this place to everyone.

Room Tip: rooms on second floor are nice
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
9  Thank PiyushJaveria

Reviewed 21 October 2012

The room was SPACIOUS, beautifully decorated, modern, very CLEAN and everything was functional. Very pleasant - great little lunch is included! This b & b is its price!! We chose it for its location away from the madness of central Delhi, I'm sure you can not find a better price quality ', finally a good coffee, Amarjeet was very nice and helpfull person

8  Thank johnsheldon816
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Hello All

This B&B is the best place to stay
well the main thing is the staff so good and the location
The mattresses is so good and a nice breakfast which is served in dining hall
And B&B having a small charming garden with seating chairs

My overall experience is the Great place to stay.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
11  Thank michaeljhonson0079
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I've travelled to Delhi for the fall on graduate field work. When I arrived at the G-49 three weeks ago it was my first time in India and I was completely alone. I could not have chosen a better place to stay. Not only are the rooms charming, clean and cozy (kettle, tea, writing desk) but the service is amazing – particularly the manager, Amarjeet. He helped me with arranging my mobile phone, booking transport, laundry, banking, ordering food, orienting me to the neighbourhood, printing my business cards – I can’t even list all of it. He’s incredibly organized and genuinely passionate about his job, and it shows in everything he does. I had to change my travel plans at the last minute but he was very understanding and flexible.

Not to mention the place itself is so serene. They offer you current books, magazines, newspapers to read out on the terrace or in the elegant dining room with fresh flowers. The breakfast was amazing – made to order- and an excellent start to the day each morning. You are a very cheap drive away from all Delhi has to offer, but you don’t even have to leave the neighbourhood to see some of its best sites. The surrounding area is clean and quiet; I never felt unsafe, even as a solo female first-time India traveller! The staff really made me feel comfortable and at home. I HIGHLY recommend the G-49. I’ve stayed at a few other inns around Delhi since my week there and nothing compares. I’ve also been all around the world and this is one of the best B&Bs I have had the good fortune to stay at.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
12  Thank Lianna_Ottawa
Reviewed 14 October 2012

My husband and I arrived in Delhi after a long flight from the UK. Mr Singh was very helpful to us during our stay, organising onward trips and going out of his way to assist us. The room we were in was spacious, clean and very appropriate for our needs. It is quite pricey, but Delhi is more expensive than other parts of India, so is on par with like accommodation. I would stay here again should I visit Delhi in the future.
Travelled in September 2012.
KatandleeWilson, Scotland

Room Tip: we had a room with a balcony, which was perfect.
11  Thank kat w
Reviewed 11 October 2012

As last impressions play a critical role in how you view your whole trip we were very happy we were recommended G49 for our last two nights in India. G49 is set in a quiet, leafy, and convenient part of Delhi. We were comfortable and secure and the staff were helpful and obliging with all our needs. Beautiful breakfast, particularly the cheese omlettes.

Room Tip: our room upstairs was comfortable and cool in the hot weather
13  Thank Liz H
Reviewed 10 October 2012

i stayed here to 2 nights very nice place quite and good , the room is comfortable and breakfast is also good, very helpfull owner as well as staff Amarjeet is quite a guy he will help you when ever you want . The place has a great energy to it and the personnel is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends