“Over all nice restaurant”
Review of Pan Asian

Pan Asian
Ranked #17 of 12,939 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Everytime we are craving for authantic chinese food pan asian is the nearest from our house n v go there to satisfy our palate. The food lives up to glory,the staff is cordial n attends to you very nicely.

BenitaSharma, General Manager at Pan Asian, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a great experience in Pan Asian and you enjoyed the cuisine. We hope that WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi remains your preferred hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I went to this restaurant with my cousins, we have pre-reservation. We left our menu on chef Bhavaya to decide, and he serves us some best quality authentic Chinese and Thai vegetarian cuisines, along with wine of our choice. I had Thai food for first time and I loved it especially yellow curry. All food serve is delicious, we have one of our best time there.

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to dine in Pan Asian at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by our associates. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I am pretty regular to Pan Asian. Most of my favourite dishes are Tebenyaki food and their Chonqing Chicken. Its so mouth watering that i always take my friends and family to Pan Asian only. I love Pan Asian.

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for dining in Pan Asian at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

my personel favourate restaurant in delhi..i have been going to this place for the last few years... it all started with their tepenyaki delicacies.i just go there to have tepenyaki set menu.. food is really yummy.restaurant staff is very warm and friendly..must must... must try.. cheers to them for lighting up a lots of my weekend..

Reviewed 18 June 2014

It was a Very nice experience ... Going to panasian for lunch . We tried their promotional lunch menu which is always value for money priced at only Rs. 1295 , you will get very Good set of dishes which includes starter , main course , soup and dessert .loved their prawn Beijing chilli sauce and sticky date cake with vanilla ice , wonderful !!!!!! I wll always recommend their promotional lunch