“Best in all aspects..”

Ranked #17 of 12,939 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

It was my first time at the restaurant and left without words, the best food and care I have received in the city. It was my wedding anniversary and I have no regrets in choosing this place as a venue for my celebration.  The best thing about Pan Asian is the huge variety on the menu, things that are not found on every other menu. We had a variety of items, and there were no bad surprises. The serving size was generous. I recommend the chun king chicken (appetiser) and the udon noodles..

The server - Ali Khan had a detailed idea of what he was suggesting to us. I was really impressed with their hospitality.  The Outlet Manager- Sameer arranged for some fries and juice for my lil one which brought a huge smile on my baby's face. They left no stone unturned in making our evening a special one. Moreover, they surprised us with a yummie chocolate cake towards the end of our meal.

If you lose to visit them, then you are surely missing an extraordinary culinary experience. I am delighted and satisfied 100%..

BenitaSharma, General Manager at Pan Asian, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to dine in Pan Asian at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi on your anniversary and for your feedback. We are glad that you had a great evening and thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by our associates. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Food was too good.after longtime we have sushi.ambience & staff both was really fantastic. A perfect place to visit & food

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for dining in Pan Asian at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

After a long time i found a place worth writing a review for. Food was brilliant so was the ambience. Authentic and clutter free service. It certainly made my evening. Would definately go to the place again and again.

A happy customer
Cheers

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The best restaurant in the city.The food is simply fantastic.The service which makes our evening superb.....my friends commented it was a great evening for them...thanks a lot for the team,will come soon.

1  Thank singhv843

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a great experience in Pan Asian and you enjoyed the cuisine. We hope that WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi remains your preferred hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Everytime we are craving for authantic chinese food pan asian is the nearest from our house n v go there to satisfy our palate. The food lives up to glory,the staff is cordial n attends to you very nicely.