OYO 696 Hotel Euro Star International
Devna(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
La Sagrita(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airportprepaid taxitransit stayclean sheetsdelhi trafficparathaigimetro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel a year or so ago and completely forgot to review it. However, it certainly deserves a good review. I stayed here as a female travelling on my own, and the staff worked hard to make sure I felt safe and comfortable. One even accompanied me to a cash point to make sure I was safe (and I couldn't find it!). The room was clean and quite a good size, and the attached bathroom was a good size also. There was wifi available here, which I used down in the restaurant. The food was not amazing here, but it was good enough as I was using this hotel due to the proximity to the airport. The hotel also arranged at a taxi to collect me from and take me back to the airport between my various flights. I stayed in a standard room for one person, which was ample for one night's stay before my flight. Perfect for the airport, with lovely helpful staff!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jen R
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Although this hotel is little average plus , but because of cleanliness, I will rate it 4/5. also not to forget its convenient location. Stayed here for around 12 hrs while travelling to other destination. It take hardly 10-15 minutes to reach this hotel from T3 IGI airport. Prepaid taxi is a good option for getting there. The cheapest way to reach out is to take minibus near T3 and go to Mahipalpur, and get down below the metro flyover and then walk/take auto. Room was relatively smaller, but bathroom was of decent size. Cleanliness was perfect in and out side the room. Bathroom was in good condition and every thing working fine. Towel and shop were average. TV was small but working okay. Reception proactively gave me the WiFi password during check-in itself, which I used it for checking my emails. Connection was very slow, but not bad. They serve breakfast but chargeable, I did not use it , but I saw the food variety displayed in lobby area and it appeared, average. I feel it is a good pick and value for money, keeping its location and cleanliness in mind. IF you have work in the city, you can look for hotels in the city as you can get good one at their price in city also.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My reason for booking this hotel was to be close to airport as i had an early flight. and it was worth it. they even called me a taxi to take me to airport in the morning. nice and cozy room. had WIFI.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Saurabh P
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Clean but small room, fine for us as we just wanted a few hours to relax and shower before our midnight flight home. Shower hose was very short so unless you are under a metre in height you will have to take a bucket shower! Good location and reasonably priced. Would stay here again the next time we fly out of Delhi. Friendly and helpful staff. Couldn't get the free wifi to work but this wasn't a great problem for us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lorraibenn
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed for around 3 nights on an official trip to New Delhi. Took a Super Deluxe Room but had to live with terrible damp smell which kind of existed in all the rooms.
The bathrooms are not good at all.
Affordable tariff but not a good option if you are planning to stay with family.

Room Tip: Good option if you are traveling alone but with family children are sure to get irritated with small rooms
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business