“Average”

Ranked #245 of 1,069 New Delhi B&B and Inns
New Delhi, India
“Average”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Friendly enough staff. Good location for if you're arriving at or departing from New Delhi airport. Breakfast looked awful and the water bottles on offer were not sealed. Air con worked fine and room was okay... bed not particularly comfortable though.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Finnish first
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Eurostar International is a very good business budget hotel close to 1D and T3. Staffs are very cordial. I got a wake up call at the wee hour promptly and despite booking from cleartrip I got full service and warm welcome from the front desk. They also arranged for a safe airport drop at the wee hour at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Marlborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Average rating hotel
small room,not much facility
room must be ready before visit
there should be some complementary things.
Staff is good.
there should be some complementary things.
Staff is good....

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel a year or so ago and completely forgot to review it. However, it certainly deserves a good review. I stayed here as a female travelling on my own, and the staff worked hard to make sure I felt safe and comfortable. One even accompanied me to a cash point to make sure I was safe (and I couldn't find it!). The room was clean and quite a good size, and the attached bathroom was a good size also. There was wifi available here, which I used down in the restaurant. The food was not amazing here, but it was good enough as I was using this hotel due to the proximity to the airport. The hotel also arranged at a taxi to collect me from and take me back to the airport between my various flights. I stayed in a standard room for one person, which was ample for one night's stay before my flight. Perfect for the airport, with lovely helpful staff!

Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jen R
Mumbai
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Although this hotel is little average plus , but because of cleanliness, I will rate it 4/5. also not to forget its convenient location. Stayed here for around 12 hrs while travelling to other destination. It take hardly 10-15 minutes to reach this hotel from T3 IGI airport. Prepaid taxi is a good option for getting there. The cheapest way to reach out is to take minibus near T3 and go to Mahipalpur, and get down below the metro flyover and then walk/take auto. Room was relatively smaller, but bathroom was of decent size. Cleanliness was perfect in and out side the room. Bathroom was in good condition and every thing working fine. Towel and shop were average. TV was small but working okay. Reception proactively gave me the WiFi password during check-in itself, which I used it for checking my emails. Connection was very slow, but not bad. They serve breakfast but chargeable, I did not use it , but I saw the food variety displayed in lobby area and it appeared, average. I feel it is a good pick and value for money, keeping its location and cleanliness in mind. IF you have work in the city, you can look for hotels in the city as you can get good one at their price in city also.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Estonia
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My reason for booking this hotel was to be close to airport as i had an early flight. and it was worth it. they even called me a taxi to take me to airport in the morning. nice and cozy room. had WIFI.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple