“Yummy southie”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
“Yummy southie”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Its a good restaurant serving authentic south indian food.the only negative point is the waitng time

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Delhi
“Authentic South-Indian Feast”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

If you are in CP for any purpose and in mood to satisfy your hunger with south Indian cuisine then this is the best place to be... Saravana bhawan. You just name any dish from South India and you will get it in its most Authentic avatar here.

In lunch hour you may have to wait a bit to get a table in dinning area. Not to miss their filter coffee which they serve in little steel glass and bowl in cultural style.

Ghaziabad
“One of the best south indian food”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I like the overall experience at Saravana Bhavan the ambience and, excellent food . The only thing is waiting time on weekends which is killing .

New Delhi, India
“The best South Indian food in India but now it need attention from the management.”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I have been going to Sarvana Bhawan for the past 11 years and the 1st time I had gone there, I felt as if how come it took me so many years to discover this Gem. On relatives or friends visiting Delhi, We always took them to Sarvana Bhawan for a meal. Their chutneys are also the best I have had. The Thali is also pretty good but only for a change if you have been eating Dosa, Idli, Uttappam etc more regularly and just want to take a break. We recently went for lunch and were a bit disappointed by the poor service as in it took a lot of time for our food to arrive on the table. Further, the Medu Vada were below average. The Ghee roast Dosa was superb but the Onion Rawa Masala Dosa: the onions were burnt and when I showed it to the captain he told me that in order to make it crispy this happens otherwise it will remain soft/ soggy. I was not satisfied with his explanation as this is not the first time I was having that. In fact I always have the Onion Rawa Masala Dosa only which is my favourite. This was the first time in 11 years I was not fully satisfied at Sarvana Bhawan but that does speak for it self as one bad day in 11 years can be overlooked and I am sure it will not happen again. It still remains my favourite.

New Delhi, India
“Excellent food/snacks”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Long waiting.........if that can be properly managed then its excellent other no issue.......this is one of the best............

• Visited July 2014