“Right place if you want variety”
Review of Dilli Haat

Dilli Haat
Ranked #114 of 12,753 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 April 2014

At Delhi Haat there are food stalls from many states of India. I liked the best one Maharashtra food stall. You have many varieties. Rajasthan food stall is also good. Some of the other food stalls are from the states Kerala, Tamilnadu, J&K, West Bengal and Uttarakhand. Great place for shop and dine.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This is the gr8 concept of having all state food at one location .
The food and location is awesome.
It is a must visit place.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Food items of different parts of India are covered. We tried Bihari sweet, Rajastani jelebi and mirchi bajji , and Maharashtra sago kitchdi. Food is good and tasty. But setup is bad. Though arrow marks are shown overall location map was not seen and specialties of different state food items should be prominently displayed. Location identifying different states food stalls is tough task. No proper paths and lighting. Karnataka food could not be located. Specialty of the food item is not known and not reflecting the real specialty items of the state. Filter coffee is not available at Tamiladu outlet. No proper seating. Food is non hygienic and locations non clean and untidy environment and service people .No proper hand wash facilities.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Few days back me and my friends were at aurobindo marg.....and I am not very familiarised with the local streets. So I asked my friend to take me to place which is good bit not so expencive ..Before we could decide we were at famous Delhi Haat......then toh I went mad looking at all those dishes I can't even prounciate their names........Anyways we had different items from different places of India at one single place....

That's a bueati......doubt u think I had a greate time at haat hope I will go there again..

Reviewed 24 March 2014

The best place in the city which offers various and unique local cuisines from all over the country in a single place! Every State and Union Territory in Dilli Haat Food Bazaar has a food stall that serves regional food. The food stalls from the Northeast are most sought after for the dumplings and pork curries as such restaurants are few in the city.