“Very good breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Mumbai
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed 18 April 2011

We went there for breakfast. The bacon was nicely crisp, the eggs were well cooked, the sausages were well done. They managed to do a decent job of the milkshakes and the brownies hit the right spot after whatever I've described above.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank SameerSah

Sydney, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed 14 February 2011

I have often read food reviews describing a "taste exploded in my mouth" sensation.Finally had one such moment here , thanks to 'Mushroom Buchi'.
Ordered their crepes - Roman Love and Hot N Spicy - for main courses.Both were well done.
My roomie ordered the 'Daily Planet' smoothie and the guy who took our order was honest enough to admit that they had no berries at the moment.Was impressed, since they could have easily gone ahead without saying anything and we would not have detected it considering that the smoothie had a lot of ingredients anyway.
The service was perfect and the laid back cafe like ambiance was nice too.
The bill came to 1200 for two with a shared appetizer and no dessert.
Would definitely want to go back :-)

• Visited February 2011
delhi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not getting what you really want!”
Reviewed 31 January 2011

We were excited about finding a place that sells crepes in India. But were so disappointed! The ambience is rather dull and reminded us of "Denny's" in America which is a very cheap diner! The staff was courteous and prompt in service. But, the crepes themselves were a HUGE disappointment. Crepes are supposed to be soft, flaky and delicious stuffed with generous amounts of goodies. Mrs. Kaur's crepes were dry, hard and folded over like Indian thin bread ( roomali roti) with nutella smeared on top of it. It tasted dry ... almost like cardboard by the time we were into our second bite. I think the batter seriously lacks important ingredients like milk, eggs, butter and sugar. The batter they use looks like liquid dough to make Indian bread.... quite disgusting!! Mrs. Kaur please check your recipe again and use the right ingredients if you want to call the stuff you sell for Rs. 250- 350, Crepes! Because what you have going is not it!!

Visited January 2011
1 Thank MillieDelhi
New Delhi
“Amazing Conti food in great environment and not very expensive...”
Reviewed 22 June 2010

Great food, great ambience and great service. I really liked the crepes and pasta.

delhi
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed 25 May 2010

After my first 2 visits I recommended this place to anyone and everyone who was willing to listen. I love my food and I was genuinely excited about having discovered this place.
Unfortunately, it is not consistent. Sometimes the food is awesome and sometimes it can be pretty awful. After my last bad experience a month ago, I finally gave up stopped taking the chance.
The dessert crapes are usually good!