All reviews rooftop restaurant main bazaar new delhi railway station mr abhishek rk ashram budget hotel hot water travel desk hotel is located paharganj area nice hotel family stay toilet paper rooms are clean the heart of the city connaught place enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Saddam is a good person and treated very well. I wish him success and I will come back india so I will come hotel shelton restuarant is very good and nice food is very testy and excellent every staff is very good

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
CheckInRoom, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day !!!

Thank you so much for your glowing 5 star endorsement of Our Property .We strive to customize the experience of each guest and are delighted that our efforts made your stay memorable We do hope that you will allow us another opportunity to welcome you and we would be happy to oversee your reservation to ensure you get a room that does exceed your expectations. We have frequent return guests, thus I assure you that we will make your stay a memorable one. Our entire team looks forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Checked in, ordered room service and the waiter tried to rip me off. I told the management so they could discipline the waiter but they didn't care.

Their advice was 'dont get robbed'..... riiigghhhhtttttt

Anyway, The staff are thieves and the management are lazy beyond belief once they have your money.

Go somewhere else

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael D
CheckInRoom, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Michael,

Greetings of the day !

At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience. We have taken this up on priority with our concerned department and would like to assure you that all necessary steps are in place to avoid such instances in future.
Notwithstanding the above,
I hope you will give us opportunities in future to showcase our improvements to you.
It is always encouraging to learn that our efforts are being noted by those whom we count on the most “Our Guests”

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2nd time,this time as a solo.Stay was better than previous one.
Location is good,5-10 minute walk from both New Delhi railway station and RK Ashram metro,also lots of share e riksaw or paddle riksaw,lots of place to eat around,but certainly road is crowded and chaotic but its ok,you are in Paharganj.
Staffs are courteous,booked through an online porta only for room.Wifi was complimentary and was good.My room was on 2nd floor, condition of lift is still the same,need improvement.It was having twin bed and size was small,hardly any space other than a space which allowed you to walk to door and bathroo but was spotlessly clean which is always my priority when traveling solo,not size.A LED TV and a good split AC and a glass window to atleast let sunlight enters.Bathroom was clean,no toiletries were provide other than a soap and shampoo sachet (as may be it was a deal through portal),towels were ok but may needed to replace them soon.
Overall not a bad stay,another good budget hotel at Paharganj

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
CheckInRoom, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Rahul,

Greetings of the day !

Thanks for write a review for hotelour and thanks for your warm feedback for our services and facility we really appreciate that you have recommended our hotel .we are looking your next stay with us not too long distance.

Thanking you

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at The Hotel Shelton for 3 nights with breakfast and dinner included at an amazing price! The room so spacious for it just being me, the beds and pillows are so comfortable which I really needed! The room had aircon which you NEED while in Delhi and it was nice and cold. The front desk staff were lovely, I had an issue with the lock on my bag and the quickly helped me sort it out. The rooftop bar gives a great view of the main bazaar, the food comes out within 10mins or so, fresh, hot and down-right delicious! The curry's are filling enough for 2 people so I had plenty of food for myself. The staff were so lovely always checking how everything was but also asking about my day and answering any questions I had/needed help with. They have a pool table as well which is nice! Only downfall I found was there wasn't enough toilet paper in my room and no one comes to straighten up the room(which didn't bother me at all.) Thanks so much guys would highly recommend if you are wanting comfort, delicious food at a great price!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
CheckInRoom, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Tahlia,

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

A very nice neat hotel in the main bazaar in Paharganj with great service. The hotel is well equipped and overall it has been a great. Staff members are very supportive and I would like to specially mention Mr Om Prakash who would go all out to extend hospitality to the guests.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
CheckInRoom, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Swatiib.

Greetings of the day !

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback of your stay with us.

We are delighted to read that each aspect of your time here was well looked after by our team and you enjoyed the multiple elements that make this a unique retreat. We are humbled by your recognition and praise of our efforts. Each day we count our blessings to work among such passionate and committed professionals who keep our guests at the very centre of their purpose.

We are constantly guided by our Directors philosophy that guest is our god and are pleased to have your recommendations and patronage.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to another opportunity of welcoming you to our hotel again.

Warm Regards