Megha Homestay
US$180
US$150
US$107
Agoda.com
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$216
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$280
US$148
US$39
US$33
Agoda.com
All reviewsmr amanhome away from homejangpura metro stationpark viewhomely staythe rooms were nicenorth indiaplace to stayresidential areatrain ticketsguest housewalking distancehotel is situatedgreat hospitalityparathadriverdelhi
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Very clean, very comfortable. Welcoming even at 5 am when we reach. Great food. Cooked the way you want it. My colleague and I have been staying at Megha whenever we are at Delhi. (these past two and half years). I would - without any hesitation - recommend this to anyone. It is well located. The only minor draw back is that the rooms do not have much natural light. The houses in the locality are very close to each other blocking natural light.

Room Tip: Please select the room facing the park! This room will have a lot of natural light.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Had great experience in this hotel.all staff members have helpfull. foods were awosome. so,we did feel like home.rooms have comfortable and all facilites are available. Wi-fi net are good and speed is awosme..this hotel is near to main city. if you feel like home,please,once time visit this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2014

After two years of research for my five week stay in India, Megha Home Stay MHS seemed too good to be true. The day I arrived I knew I had made the right choice. My first week Aman [owner] arranged transport to all the major Delhi attractions leaving me plenty of time at each site to savor every nuance. After a week I was to catch a Buddhist tour train but it had already left before I arrived at the station. Ram, the MHS driver, who escorted me right to the train platform, call Aman. By the time I was back at the homestay Aman had talked to the tour company and a free flight and transport was arranged to catch up with the tour the next day. When I returned to MHS a week later, the service and assistance continued for another three weeks. Megha Home Stay deserves a five rating and Aman receives a ten in my books.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2014

It was my first stay at a home stay.it was oasam experience.Had spend 3 nights in Megha Homestay. Great, quiet place, nice and Cousy home atmosphere, friendly and helpful personal, clean room. All equipment (tv, wifi) worked fine. Hot...“Megha Impressed” 4 Jan 2014Very impressed with our stay a Megha. Owner was more than happy to accomodate our requests and planned the majority of our stay in India for us. All staff at the homestay were oasam.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I stayed at Megha Homestay at the beginning and end of my India travels. Both occasions were very good experiences and I got to try out three different rooms-all were comfortable with plenty of hot water for showers. If you want a particular room then request that when you book. I especially liked Surya which was a bit smaller but had a balcony overlooking the park. I was there in January when it was pretty cold and foggy but a heater was provided which made the room nice and cosy. Breakfast is included and other meals were available - a good selection and all freshly cooked. Aman the owner is most helpful. Their driver Ram was very pleasant and picked me up and took me back to the airport. You can arrange to have Ram as your driver for the day which is a good way to see Delhi but it is also an easy walk to the metro station.

Room Tip: All the rooms I stayed in were comfortable but I particularly liked Surya because it had a balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo