“Good rate hotel And good location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Western Queen

Hotel Western Queen
Ranked #514 of 706 Hotels in New Delhi
New Delhi, India
“Good rate hotel And good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Location is excellent near the metro station and market, here staff is cooperative and food is good and higenic, here i find cleanness, here i booked a deluxe room, the room was so good and well decorated, here i got room services so fast, When i need a car for travelling the hotel is provide a private taxi with good rates, overall good

Room Tip: corner room
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

Hotel western queen is located very nearer to the metro station in karolbagh new-delhi.its very convenient to go for travelling through metro and the rooms are not bigger one in the hotel because the hotel is not so big but rooms are comfortable to stay and rooms are clean too.
in last i wanna it is a nice property.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Kozhikode (Calicut), Kerala, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

Hotel Toilets are very filthy. The plug points are completely damaged. Of all very poor response from the management. They say, they will attend to your complaints, nothing really happens. No TV for the two days I stayed and the AC did not have a power on/off switch, I had to turn of the AC by pulling the plug from the socket (most dangerous situation).

Management not at all interested in rectifying the defects. Please do not choose this hotel for stay. I stayed during the 4th week of April 2013.

Room Tip: Please do not select this hotel
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
6 Thank Lalmohan K

Travellers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Hyderabad, India
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

This is one of the terrible hotels i have ever stayed.. I went to this after booking from website.. The photos they posted here are extremely good when you compare the condition of hotel..
It is extremely unclean.. Lots of bad smell in rooms.. bad service & More over extremely costly.
As i have paid before going there, I have seen many rooms in this hotel to decide which to take and to get a average room i have to see at least 6-7 rooms.. Worst experience..

Room Tip: Never preferible for Couples and Families.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sblog
Bhubaneswar, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013

hey,me n my 4frns decided to go for a trip to nrth india and we decided to go delhi,this my first vist to capital city,we got our accomdation in this hotel i.e.hotel wetern queen for 4days,apart from our expidation in delhi i'll tell abt my stay at this hotel,as the name implies its one of the queen hotels in city.its having nice rooms and mainly hygenic too espicially bathrooms clean and hygenic..the hospitality we got here is out of words,each and evry person working here..the imprt thing is food we got here delicious..its having a good kitchen with many amminities.one day we came at late night we not taken dinner it was late here shops got closed at 11pm we are new to city we dont known,all are hungry then,a helper told we have kitchen,so,we orderd for 15 rooties and paneer makhini,that was delicious..after eating we have seen haven that night,thanks for hotel people here..and i suggest every one from my personel expierence,just once try u all people just love this type of hospitality u all will get.just try it,byeee.

Room Tip: end rooms less noisy
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank asish1828
Deoghar, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013

Nice room at affordable price. Room are clean and hygenic. Room service is very good. Delicious and varity of cuisine. Staffs are very gentle and helping. Provide solution to every problem like cab facility etc. Good hotel to suit your money.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Newcastle, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for one night and half a day before I got my flight to Dubai.

Firstly I arranged a airport pickup but unlike every other driver who has sense you didn't meet me at the exit with a sign instead he waited in the car park but couldn't tell me where. He did however tell me his car was orange and white... like every other taxi in the car park. His English was bad do it took me about fourty minutes and at least twenty phone calls between me, the driver and the owner to work out where he was.

I was taking to a different hotel without being informed, I booked the Western King but they put me in the Western King explaining it was closer to the airport, they didn't know I had a flight the next day so it wasn't as if they were doing me a favour. I was told that neither of the hotels had wifi either which was the main reason I booked the place, free wifi it said but nothing. The TV had one channel and that hardly worked and the room stunk.

The first room I was placed in was on the top floor but I moved as the ceiling fan made the a horrible noise and needed a kick start to get going. The lift didn't even stop flush with the floor, you had to step up to get out if it which is a death waiting to happen and the air conditioning in both rooms didn't work.

I told the owner I would pay for both taxi journeys when I check out but it didn't stop the driver texting and ringing me constantly for the money. The owner charged me 370 rupees each way from the airport and then tried to charge me more when I said which terminal I needed dropped off at, I refused and he backed down. Also I got a phone call from reception at 6am in the morning and the person just kept saying hello, weird or what!

The good points are the service was friendly and there was hot water that's it. I've stayed in some equally as bad places in India which I don't mint if I'm paying the right amount if money. I don't like it when hotels claim to have things they don't and that's why I've rated this place so bad.

• Stayed November 2012