“Worst”

FabHotel BMK Greater Kailash
Ranked #656 of 778 Hotels in New Delhi
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Worst experience of life, firstly overpriced with poor room conditions,hve to wait for half an hour for check in, water supply is poor in toilets nd food is overpriced nd not palatable.Rooms are stinking as it is not cleaned for months

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Amit J, Front Office Manager at FabHotel BMK Greater Kailash, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2015

Dear Guest,

Firstly, thank you for taking out your valuable time to share your candid and constructive feedback.

I sincerely apologies for the inconvenience reported and assure you that strict action has been taken to rectify the same. I am deeply concerned with your feedback regarding the service which you did not receive from our side . I would like to reassure you that the Management has taken a note of your valuable feedback.

We look forward to your continued patronage at all times,

Warm Regards,
Amit Jha

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Very bad experience, landed in New Delhi in the night and reached the hotel around mid-night. Waited for 45 mins to check-in. Got a room with broken toilet, taps with no or very little water.

By the way no tea/coffee maker in the room. 8 am called the room service for a cup of tea and got a prompt response that breakfast buffet is on and we do not have staff to send a cup of tea to you, even when told them I will pay for it...sorry please come down and take it yourself.

Reached the dining area for breakfast at 10:10 AM, the buffet was to be on till 10:30 am. Dirty and messy area, food and used plates all over the place. The staff was changing his clothes in the dining area. No plates or cups..asked him and he said his shift is over. So no breakfast for me and finally at 10:30 AM I said to myself not staying here and check-out.

Do not go with the photographs they post on their website, it is just a hoax.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Maheshverma, General Manager at FabHotel BMK Greater Kailash, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Dear Sir,

Tahnks a lot for your valuable comments but there are facilities avialable in all rooms as tea and coffee maker. Also the staff do have a locker facility in hotel and they cannot change there dresses in Dining area. We assure you the best services in future.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

This hotel had some of the worse service and accommodation I have ever experienced. Our room was filled with cigarette smoke although we requested non-smoking. When we asked to switch rooms, they came in with a perfumed spray to "fix" the problem. When we finally moved there was no hot water. The water remained off our entire stay despite asking several times for it to be turned on. We asked for hot water to make tea, a glass of milk, a heater and for someone to fix the broken television. None of these things were responded to. The internet did not work as well. Someone knocked on our door at 11pm to bring in a heater, waking us up. The front desk staff then said they would give us a complimentary ride to the airport to compensate. When the taxi arrived, they refused to pay!!!
This hotel should be ashamed of how poorly it treats its guests.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Teachtravelplay

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions but whatever has been mentioned by you is not correct and secondly the property got renovated the same year and entire amenities are avialable in the rooms.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Friendly staff, excellent location, clean facilities, super welcome and quick service. Had to order medicines for my son at 2 in the morning and the ever helpful staff picked it up from the chemist and delivered it to my room. Restaurant staff remembered exactly what we ordered the day before and always asked if we wish to order the same thing, and at times after few days simply delivered our preferred drinks and specially requested meals to the table without us asking.

front office staff is very help full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mostly thanks with Mr Hari .............

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Harikendra
Maheshverma, General Manager at FabHotel BMK Greater Kailash, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing The BMK for your recent stay in New Delhi.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and for sharing your experience. We are happy to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed the accommodation, facilities, food and services.

Thank you so much for your kind support and recommendation. And we're always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The BMK the next time you're in New Delhi.

Warm Regards,

MAHESH VERMA
THE BMK
Telephone number: +91 11 46566660
E-mail: gm@thebmkhotel.com

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Given its location, the size of the rooms and the facilities, the hotel rate is very reasonable. However, they do not seem to have sufficient no of staff to cater to. They also perhaps depend on outsourced laundry. We stayed there for 5 nights. The rooms were not cleaned and towels, bed sheets etc not changed as they claim the laundry did not deliver washed sets. It shows meager stock of towels, bed sheets etc. They do not have proper laundry service. Manpower shortage was clearly visible. Room service staff were seen working for over 12 hours every day. Hotel is spread over two buildings. Wi fi is different in each building. However it will be unfair if we do not indicate that the staff were excellent and tried their best to serve.

Room Tip: Nothing to choose.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2013

we generally travel in delhi first time we stayed in THE BMK in last 5 years its great experience of home away home. place is very close to Nehru place & gk market. here FO staff is very friendly. good connective to city center & airport / railway station.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I normally stay in Gurgaon during my trips to India but this time I had to stay in Delhi. I had to meet people in Greater Kailash, so I stayed at The BMk. I arrived in the wee hours of the morning but the staff was expecting me. It was HOT in Delhi so it was a very pleasant experience to walk into a chilled room. I ordered a sandwich and a coke both which were promptly delivered to me. For the price I paid, I COULD NOT have asked for more. It is a bit smaller than the properties I normally stay at but it just gave a more intimate feel. The staff was very accommodating. Like the previous reviewer, I asked for brown bread and was given the same for breakfast the following day. Also, I felt very safe, as a single woman, there are CCTV cameras which I always check for. Luckily, I didn't need them. It is very easy to locate since it is right on the main road.
Every time I go to Delhi, I will come here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of the hotel are a bit quieter due to the main road being in front.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business