iLodge @ DB Gupta Rd
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Delhi 55(New Delhi)
View Hotel
Hotel The Pearl(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
Mayur Hotel(New Delhi)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2012

The first impression I had when I entered the room today was terrible. I came out for a vacation here and I am totally disappointed with the room ambience. No window, no LCD TV, no vibrant colors, no doormat for bathroom, one of the bulb is fused out. It doesn't reflect what is shown on their website. Will write more when I check out.

1  Thank Bhanu-Shankar
Reviewed 18 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Booking Reference number [--]

From outside hotel did not look great. Inside rooms were clean and looked better.

The hot water supply had some issue in my room and even after multiple calls to guest service no water was supplied. I took bath with cold water, it was very cold and quite uncomfortable experience.

Everyone at hotel were given complimentry breakfast, and I was also infomred the same by room service, however, at the time of departure I was charged 150 per person per day. I somehow did not like the was staff acted with me.

Thanks
Harish

1  Thank Harish K
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Surprised by the huge difference between the real room and the online photos of the rooms. Unfortunately we did expect the quality what we saw on the net, however this is far away from
reality. The bedsheets were not clean at all, had to get rid of lots of hair before using them.
The furniture and A/C are very old. The only positive thing about the hotel was its location:
if you fancy shopping, the main bazar is about 10 minutes walk from it.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank HRainbow
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I found the hotel more than average, the only flaw was that the AC was getting stopped intially which was later rectified by them. Liked the food, wifi was working properly and room service was spontaneous.

Room Tip: Check the AC before selecting the room
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank dibs123
James S, Guest Relations Manager at iLodge @ DB Gupta Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Dear Guest, We apologize for all the inconvenience caused to you. sir actually that day we found some A/C plant Problem that's y you gets some problem .. so we are really sorry for that .. now we have changed all A/C .. and we are sure any customers does not feel any problem with us.. so please give us one chance to give you better service ..

Regards