US$202
US$187
US$127
US$101
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$273
US$252
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$175
US$134
US$103
US$95
US$145
US$104
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$206
US$185
US$195
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$34
Priceline
US$154
US$150
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewskheerinfinity poolguest experience managerbeautiful propertyspecial thanksclose to the airportgreat hospitalityinternational airportmodern hotelin room diningcoffee shopcourteous staffrooms are spaciousduty managerbuffet breakfasthotel stafffront office
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

very nice place to stay and close to the airport, service and rooms are good and i will definitely stay on my next visit to delhi as the food is also delicious, close to the airport so no tension of missing the flight in delhi traffic

Stayed: March 2018
KKGM1, Area General Manager at Roseate House New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings from Roseate House New Delhi!

Thank you for choosing your current stay with us and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

I thank you for your kind words of appreciation on our housekeeping services, rooms and proximity to the airport.
I appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There is something about this hotel, that makes me want to come back. I loved spending my time here. The hotel is very modern, within a minimalist style of architecture. The views from my room were good. The staff was kind and welcoming. The hotel and the galleries smelt very different, but amazing. The service is amazing. The rooms are big, with great lighting and amenities. The spa is expensive though. Overall I will return here for sure. Inspite of being at the airport, the hotel is build in such a way that you could easily go around the property. The pool and the terrace etc. Also, right adjacent is a huge food court and a shopping mall.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Roseate House New Delhi!

I thank you for your kind words of appreciation on our hotel, architecture, amenities, spa, service and staff. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed our fragrance throughout the hotel and value the location advantage.

I thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful experience of stay in this property. Very good hotel with all five star aminities. Ambience is very good . Staff is very cordial. All good food and location. Although they have property in NH 8 so do not get confused to select this property, it’s in Aerocity Delhi. Very near to all delhi airport mean T1, T2 and International Airport T3.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Greetings from Roseate House New Delhi!

I thank you for your kind words of appreciation on our hotel aesthetics and amenities. I also appreciate and than you for your valuable inputs on our location advantage being close to the airport.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I didn’t stayed at the hotel, but I had to wait aproximately 8 hours till my flight, so I decided to visit the hotel’s spa and restaurant. Since I arrived, Ms. Neema was very kind to me, reciving me with open arms, to first quickly go and make the soa reservation, then she took me to the restaurant to grab lunch, and the waitresses were also really kind and friendly. After my spa service, Ms. Neema offered me to spend more time in the beautiful reception or in the coffee place to wait for my flight. The hotel has an amazing design, and I would totally stay here next time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Greetings from Roseate House New Delhi!

I thank you for your kind words of appreciation on our hotel aesthetics and service. I am glad you enjoyed our spa service, food and overall hospitality. I appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had booked the property for my parents, they were flying and needed something near to Airport so i booked Roseate as i had already stayed there once, Believe me this place which really defines the Hospitality, beautiful property, amazing rooms & top of it which is more important is their Staff, especially the Front Desk & lobby manager i guess his name was Viney Varma, not sure about the spelling. They all made sure that my parents had comfortable stay,from check in to check out it was a "WOW".

I usually don't write reviews but whenever this property I am dealing with I had to had to write & appreciate the people. My parents were s happy that they want to stay in this property only next time they are visiting me.

Want to thanks the staff from check in to check out to made my parents stay memorable & wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from Roseate House New Delhi!

I thank you for your appreciation on our location advantage, rooms and aesthetics. I am also delighted to know that your parents had a wonderful time at our hotel and enjoyed our staff service.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.