“Value for money”

The Shipra International
Ranked #682 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 29 October 2013

It’s not my first time trip to India but a first one to Shipra and I was not at all disappointed. I took on to this one after reading so many positive reviews- it met my expectations. A regular budget hotel but service was at par excellence.
Had a smooth check in, thanks to the guy at front desk who even spoke very good English- convenient. My room was booked for 2 nights; it was a deluxe room with comfy beds, crisp bedcovers. Hot water in the shower was an added advantage. Room service was quite efficient though once I had to ask the boy to change the towel which was accomplished within minutes. Complimentary newspaper in the morning was impressive.
Location was the major reason to chose this hotel- few blocks to railway station, CP is nearby, several shops along the street. Very crowded street though but where else in Delhi you will not found such gatherings.
A worthy place to explore the capital city and of course within budget.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
HotelGuestRelations1, Guest Relations Manager at The Shipra International, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We really appreciate the time you took out to write a review. We are glad that you able to enjoy your stay at our hotel and find our services in accordance to your taste and we are also grateful to you for appreciating our efforts and that you enjoyed and appreciated the complimentary items that came with the room and just as you said our staffs are trained to serve our customers at their best. Guest Feedback encourage us in improving our service.It is our endeavor to provide you with the best of the services while you stay in our hotel. As our guest's satisfaction is our main priority. It is very important for us that our guests’ experiences are shared. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you soon.
Thanks and Regards
Hotel Management

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I happened to be in Delhi a few months back and had to stay for 1 week. I chose Shipra going by the reviews read. It was a nice decision and I don't regret for it. It was first stay here and I really enjoyed it. I got a well furnished room on first floor and it was just perfect considering the hotel to be a budget hotel. It was of large size with beautiful decoration. Bathrooms were clean and dry with fresh towels. The water pressure was bit low but it was continuous. Food was served hot in my room. It was freshly prepared and was authentic. The staff was attentive, very well behaved. Wi-Fi in the room average. I don't have much issues with the room service though at times it was slow. They had a lovely restaurant and I usually went for breakfast there and preferred lunch with my clients. The hotel was at a convenient location, easy for commuters. For a budget hotel it was okay but for class facilities of course there are other hotels in Delhi as well. I recommend it for a short stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
reviewmanagement, Manager at The Shipra International, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We really appreciate the time you took out to write a review. We are glad that you and your wife were able to enjoy your stay at our hotel. We also have taken into consideration about the shortcomings that you have pointed out and we would assure you that we have already started working towards making it better for your next visit with us. Guest Feedback encourage us in improving our service.It is our endeavor to provide you with the best of the services while you stay in our hotel. As our guest's satisfaction is our main priority. It is very important for us that our guests’ experiences are shared. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again.
Thanks and Regards
Hotel Management

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Sorry for late review, we stayed here in June 2009. We booked two rooms, rooms were spacious, clean and well decorated. Bathrooms are very neat & clean. Food are very tasty.
We can say this was a perfect stay in a reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2013

It was such a good stay that we felt like home such a gud and helping staff that we felt home away from home clean and convenent from new delhi railway station good it was quite a good and healty experince with shipra hotel

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 5 July 2013

had a relly nice stay for 3 nights and 2 days at shipra hotel..
god that was amazing..how a place outside can give you a feel just lyk when you r at home..
such a well mannered staff and d food..it was lyk heavenly..

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Stayed one night and for £30 in Dehli was not impressed. I pre booked online and it stated airport pickup free and inclusive but surprise surprise no one showed when I arrived.

I told them this when I arrived and still had to pay the full price with NO APOLOGY. All the staff at the front desk seemed rude and unhelpful.

Breakfast was very average for the price and they had no cold milk so had hot milk and cereal... not recommended. The Wifi didn't work at all on the second day which I think is rubbish considering the price.

I think there's better places for cheaper prices In Dehli.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Stayed with this small hotel 2 month back during my Delhi visit. Comfort wise this is good hotel. rooms are neat and clean, enough hot water. Food is also good. Courtcious staff.
Would love to come back again.
Thanks
Ram

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are good.