Hotel Karat 87 Inn
Hotels.com
US$224
US$217
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$281
US$207
US$144
US$105
US$123
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$217
Taj Hotels
US$39
US$34
US$87
US$69
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We stayed with family on the third floor of this hotel. Absolutely disgusting rooms and service.
Hotel mainly caters for locals who comes to spend the night drinking and mucking around.
Was too noisy in the night with men partying in adjacent rooms, staff weren't bothered to ask them to keep noise down as it was normal every weekend happening for them. We did not eat breakfast there when see saw the filthy rooftop setup.

Room Tip: Don't go there!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank dolfinKing
karatinn, General Manager at Hotel Karat 87 Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Since last 1 month management has changed now,we will try to provide best services and cooperation.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

i booked this for my friend 1 thing this hotel is in my budget and near karol bagh metro station and main market karol bagh my friend too happy in this hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful room service also good........

• Stayed: January 2013
5  Thank sunderbhatt39

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I stayed in this hotel last month. I found the location approachable and conveniently located. The best part was that I got the dinner late evening about 1:00 am when I checked in. I thought that it would be difficult to get the dinner at mid night. The staff was very cooperative & friendly. The rooms are cosy & comfortable to stay with. It is centrally located in the heart of the city and would prefer to stay in the said hotel when ever I come to Delhi.

Room Tip: Front rooms with a market view
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank SHIRKOT

Reviewed 24 October 2012

When I was at Karat 87 Hotel during training period organized by LIC. I feel very proud to be a guest of this Hotel. Here, at Karat 87 very good & nice services along with traveling facilities. Very good services, good & delicious dishes, quick room services at any time. I found staffs are very helpful & friendly. Karat 87 is in fantastic location and great value for money too. Very chief cost & high standards room I found at Karat 87. Thank you very much giving such a wonderful services & satisfactory to me, if I get next chance to come to New Delhi I shall stay again at Karat 87 Hotel.
Thanking you Very much Hotel Karat 87

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor south side are very nice
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Karna S
karat87, Manager at Hotel Karat 87 Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2012

Greeting from Karat 87 Hotel
Dear Mr. Karna,
Thanks for your valuable feedback. we look forward to welcoming you again in Karat 87 Hotel

Regard
Karat 87 Hotel Management team

Reviewed 14 October 2012

I use to stay this hotel since last two years and got proper responce & hospitality from hotel empolyee.
It is located in main market of Karolbaugh Delhi and near by metro station, which help to move any where any time.
Food quality & test is also good, If people want to enjoy the evening with his freind then can visit the Bar & can enjoy the live music/ song.
Over all it value for money

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side are quite good for market view
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank VKDIXIT
karat87, Manager at Hotel Karat 87 Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Greeting from Karat 87 Hotel