“Me my daughter and 2 granddaughters ”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$150.00*
and up
3 day Golden Triangle Tour India
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: India Trip Planners is a Registered Company as per the Registrar of Companies, Government of India. India Trip Planners offers Personalized tours of India. We help you to explore this Incredible India in all its true colors, its fascinating rituals & traditions and all the happy smiling faces.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

India T, Manager at India Trip Planners, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

All reviews
"comfortable trip"
"excellent driver"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

So glad to find this company and to have Mr Pintu Singh as our competent tour guide and driver. Travelling for the first time to india could have been nerve wracking but lucky for me I had Mr Pintu to welcome me. Always keeping me and my friend laughing and with lots of local knowledge this has been a stress free journey. It’s so important for my family back home to know I am safe and of this they feel sure. If only I could give more than 5 Stars! I will never forget my time here in india.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review – we are most delighted that you had a wonderful experience with India Trip Planners.

We are very grateful for the most encouraging feedback and I have shared your gracious compliments with our entire team, whose efforts made this possible.

We look forward to welcoming you again and should you need any assistance with us please do write to us at info@indiatripplanners.com

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Did a short week long trip across North India (Delhi, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Agra). Mohit and Arandhana were very professional and helpful in ensuring I had no issues with the transportation throughout the trip (changed drivers couple of times depending on locations). Best part? Having access to a wireless hotspot to remain contactable and connected throughout the trip. First class service!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Hi came for a trip work and I received an excellent service in all the transportation to one place to another. Also they took me to a day tour in the city and Agra and it was very professional and a lot of fun. Very nice people and professional.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

If you are looking at these reviews because you’re thinking about using India Trip Planners (ITP) services then your doing exactly what we did five months earlier. We’re just back from that trip and are very happy to have taken the leap of faith and used ITP.
From the planning stage through to the actual tour they delivered as promised. Their communication was always prompt, the car and driver were excellent and the price was competitive. The fact that they only take payment (50%) on arrival does give you the reassurance that your not going to get ripped off.
We had a provisional itinerary in mind and Aradhana from ITP office was very helpful in suggesting slight changes and most importantly proposing places to visit along the way (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, 10 Days).
At Delhi airport, Mr Pintu meet us at arrivals and took us to our car and introduced us to Deepak our driver. These first few minutes reassured us that we’d made an excellent choice, the car was in perfect condition with two bottles of chilled mineral water prepared for us. Deepak was very well presented and had an excellent level of english.
Throughout the whole trip Deepak proofed to be a very skilled driver keeping us safe and avoid some mind boggling crazy drivers and animals! He was always well presented and punctual, his coordination with the various guides was excellent avoiding any wasted waiting time.
The guides that ITP arranged were all excellent and their knowledge of the sites but also their insight into the Indian way of live and culture was very informative and made the trip even better than we could have hoped.
We have no hesitation in recommending ITP and we hope you are lucky enough to get Deepak as your driver!

2  Thank Chefgiles