Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Book In Advance
Tours from India Trip Planners tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience India Trip Planners
from US$150.00
from US$150.00
from US$190.00
More Info
All reviews mr pintu golden triangle dining suggestions upset tummy attentive guide woman traveling chai masala change money funny stories always on time tour driver comfortable trip solo trip excellent driver got sick wonderful trip felt very safe
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Hi everyone attention!!! these guys are amazing we make a couple tour and they were very respect full they provide us the best attending services we have ever try , they make us feel like the royalty!!!

Congratulations keep like this !

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Choose India Trip Planners without any doubt!!
Reliable, always on time, kind and discreet people...in every step of our trip!

Puntuali, affidabili, disponibili, attenti, discreti...in ogni fase del viaggio! Senza dubbio, stra consigliati!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We traveled with ITP this October 2018 for the 4 day and 3 night Golden Triangle
tour. We were so lucky to have Mohit and Deepak as our drivers. They are polite, attentive, speak good English, highly experienced, always in a good mood, gave us a lot of tips, took good care of us, we felt safe. The pick up time at the airport and every were they took us were always on time which is really important so you can visit many places. The car is clean with A/C, wireless internet, and confortable, they even offer you fresh water all the time. The tourist guides are well prepared; we hired tours in Spanish and gave us a lot of information, good explanations, helped us with selecting places of our interest ,were always willing to take pictures and to serve. The hotels are clean and close to the places you are going to visit the next day. Breakfast is good and served on time so you won't waist time. We specifically asked to take us to Indian food restaurants and took us to real good ones. Thanks for this incredible experience ITP.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mohit was awesome! I met him because a friend provided me his number and I have to say it was the best recommendation ever! The car is clean with ac and he provides cold water, which is a must on this hot weather. I felt very safe all the time because he is very careful even though the traffic is crazy in this country. He was on time, is very respectful and prices are reasonable . I highly recommend him, you won’t regret!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My trip with Mohit was excellent. that's because despite the traffic and the chaos of Delhi he knew how to move safely.
His car was in perfect condition, with air conditioning and mineral water available at all times. The trip to Agra was safe and comfortable. He has a very good predisposition and he was very kind to me.
I would recommend it for anyone who wants to move calmly and safely through India. In fact I already booked a tour of the city for tomorrow.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I was in India for the first time and also over a weekend. Thought I would just have enough time to visit the Taj Mahal, but Mohit was able to coordinate a visit to Agra Fort, Mahatma Gandhi's Last Residence, and India Gate.

Mohit was very accomodating to my limited timeframe and made sure I was able to see as much of India as time would allow.

If I return again I will absolutely request his services again!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We have spent our ten days Holiday in Rajasthan with Pintu. He was a special driver for all of us. He was polite, hones, accurate and sensitive. We liked to ask him many questions about Indian culture, religion, way of life, and so on, and he gave us plenty of information. He is a very open-hearted man, and he also shared with us many details of his personal life. When we were tired and we prefered to rest instead of talking he respected our silence with great sensibility. We strongly recommend you to choose Pintu as a driver in India. A special mention for India Trip Planners, the travel agency he works for, and for her owner Mrs. Aradhana, who were very kind and supportive.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We visit all Rajasthan and Punjab with a private driver. In our opinion is the best way to travel in India in a safe, good and easy manner. If you have a limited period to spend there and you want to visit a lot of places you surely have to think about it. Our driver for example was very helpful, safe, very well prepared about history, policy, culture and religion of India and answer in a perfect English . We highly recommend Venod as driver ‭+91 93136 10843‬. Eli85

1  Thank ElisaP1557
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We spent 2 weeks in Rajasthan brought around by excellent persons.
The guide, Joy, was very prepared, entertaing and respectful and exactly the same for what concern the driver, Lokesh and the helper of the driver, Maipa!
We were very lucky to find them and our trip couldn’t be better.
One hundred times thank you

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 12 August 2018

The guys that have brought us around in this journey in Rajasthan are amazing. Joy, the group leader and the other guys, Mahipa and Lokesh are really prepared and entertaining. Nothing wrong happened and i think that, without them, this trip wouldn’t have been so wonderful. So happy about them

Review collected in partnership with this attraction