“Good food :)”
Review of The Yum Yum Tree

The Yum Yum Tree
Ranked #630 of 12,605 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good food :)”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We picked up this restaurant as it was just walking distance from the place we were staying.
good value for money
overall experience (food & service) - above average

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Vijay B

Allahabad, India
“Not a good entry but good food”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Very good Interior, but getting to the Restaurant is very bad. The neibourhood is not that great. The Choice of Sushi is good. We had Chinese also which was delicious. The Tiramisu is outstanding.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Vinkesh
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best service and food!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The staff here are amazing!!!
We ordered a meal that was for too hot for us that was even after warning from our waiter. We told them and they replaced it with something with less chillie! The food is so nice and for the service and flavor the prices are reasonable! The portion sizes of the noodles are enough for too which is so cheap! By far the best place in the area as we stayed at the suryaa hotel for four weeks we returned weekly!

Cotabato City, Philippines
“Yum Yum or Yuck yuck?”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

i came to this resto to have dinner. The place is poorly illuminated. There are restos that have dark ambiance but looks welcoming and alive. This one looks a nice cozy place to sleep.

I ordered beer based on the list and the 3 brands i tried to order are not available. I settled for foster pint at INR 245. I ordered for Miso soup (R285) but came later than the chef recommended Dynamite rolls (R 685). I needed to eat my rolls first than the soup. The roll is average but the salmon outside the roll is not fresh at all that it felt slimy. The Miso soup is like a warmed seawater with a bit of tofu. It was too salty and awful. Then came my pork bao (6 small pcs for R385). The bao is the best in all of what i ordered. There is a free scoop of ice cream after the meal.

Over-all experience was so bad. With waiters, especially the lady, that do not know and do not have knowledge of the food. They have "prawn tempura" that is coated with rice...huh...and they explained though that it's not the real "ebi tempura" but a bit of "mixed". They should have said "fusion".

Total bill= INR 2097.00
I would not like to come back and dine in this resto. Very expensive for the quality of food at the price point. I would rather say that eating in Oberoi is cheaper than having in Yuck Yuck oh...Yum Yum resto!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Narellano
New Delhi
“Ordinary and avoidable”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Went to YYT after a few years because I had a couple of bad experiences earlier and had stopped going.

I've had food at parties catered by YYT and the foods been very good. After tasting the catered food and views about YYT on forums I gave it another shot but I was totally disappointed and I will certainly not go back or recommend the place to anyone else.

Honestly there wasn't anything bad with the food....but there wasn't anything good with the food either. It was just plain ordinary food and we could've totally avoided the place. There were five of us and all of us were unanimous in our opinion about the food.

• Visited May 2014