“An excellent choice always”
Review of BnB Chrysalis

BnB Chrysalis
Ranked #9 of 1,069 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Shanghai, China
“An excellent choice always”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

The stay was wonderful and Man Bahadur and Sunita were always very pleasant and accommodating with our requests all throughout our stay. We were very apprehensive of how the stay would turn out, but now I know that anyone who stays at MICASA would rarely venture to a different place for repetitive visits. The location would be a slight inconvenient for those who prefer in the middle of shopping areas.but all 6 of us who stayed there were in unison about the good choice we made

• Stayed September 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bath, UK
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Stayed as a family in two rooms two days at a time thrice over September. Right from the airport pick up to the drop off everything was arranged impeccably. We stayed in all the four rooms and all are excellent. Sapan and Kusum were excellent in every aspect. Mony looked in to check and greet us. Tasty home cooked food by Sapan. Nearby mall could supply all your needs including excellent food. Good location, but the Metro is a good km and a bit away.
A faultless place to stay in Delhi, be it for self or for the family

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 September 2011

I travel frequently to India and often have a 14 h lay over in Delhi. We stay in BnB Chrysalis to relax and recover from the traveling while in Delhi. Its a very friendly, nice and clean place that feels like a home away from home for us. I stayed in 4 and 5 stars hotels in Delhi that dont meet the standard Chrysalis has. They have a fantastic cook and you will have to make quite some effort before you find a restaurant in Delhi that matches his food. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 September 2011

We were forced to make last minute arrangements for our accommodation in Delhi for most of the month of August. After phoning around most of the recommended B&B's/guest houses listed on Trip Advisor we decided on Chrysalis BnB. We couldn't have made a better choice! From our initial contact with Mony, the owner, to the generous, kind and attentive hospitality of husband and wife team, Sapan and Kusum, our stay was relaxing, comfortable and the home immaculately kept. The location of the BnB deserves a special mention. As others have remarked, the BnB is adjacent to one of the leading shopping malls and is close by a metro station (the metro system in Delhi is new and very good). The BnB is located in a quiet street off the main road which is locked after 11pm at night. We stayed in, if I recall, the Emerald room at the back which was peaceful and well equipped with free WiFi, satellite TV and air conditioning. Should we need to return to Delhi we will definitely stay at the Chrysalis again!

Room Tip: Do be sure to try Sapan's cooking which is absolutely fantastic as well as great value for money...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
spain
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Clean, safe and really friendly!!! Good price and the room is very good! The manager is so friendly that they made me feel even better than at home!! And location is perfect. It has a metro stration very close. 5 minutes walking. Very safe for a solo woman. My stay there was great! I recommend this place 100%!!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Kristinehamn, Sweden
Reviewed 8 August 2011

BnB Chrysalis is a wonderful and homely place. I felt at home from the second I stepped inside.
Chrysalis is a haven in the buzzling Delhi-life. The location isgreat close to the big malls and to the metro from where you can reach the rest of the city.
I'll definitely return to Chrysalis. Finally I've found a place in Delhi that's worth returning to.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 24 July 2011

I stayed at BnB Chrysalis for a few days in June 2011.

Mony, Supan and the family are fantastic. I couldn't have felt more welcome. It was my first time traveling alone in India and their hospitality made me feel like I was staying with family.

Located in a residential area just a few blocks from a large mall and about a 10 minute walk from a metro stop, BnB Chrysalis offers an excellent alternative to hotels in the city center. The room was nicely appointed with a private bath, A/C, wireless internet, and cable television.

Supan's cooking is fantastic, especially the butter chicken, and he was happy to share his recipes! I would recommend dinner at Chrysalis at least once during your stay.

I'll be back next time I find myself in Delhi!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo