“Don't do it!”

Ranked #472 of 1,069 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Don't do it!”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

This was a terrible experience, for the following reasons:
- the toilet and tv did not working properly
- in January it can get cold when I asked for an extra blanket it took a long time to get hold of the receptionist and when I did he told met it was already too late (11PM) and he was sleeping a blanket could only be arranged the next day. So I guess staff sleeps relaxed and guests wait.
- the owner was trying to sell all kinds of trips via his friends who have travel agencies. He tried almost every day and could not take no.
- the owner contacted me before I left to ask if I could buy duty free alcohol for him, which he could sell at his hotel or consume himself.
- breakfast is with all kinds of old cereal. You do not want to look at it, let alone eat! I must say on request they made excellent parathas, but unfortunately not sufficient to compensate for the rest!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank Reshma G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Nesoddtangen
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We are two Norwegians who have lived at ILH on two occasions, last time in 2011 and we are very satisfied. Very friendly and helpful owner and staff. Clean, neat and modern rooms and great roof terrace with good views in a quiet area with a few minutes walking distance to the market with everything you need ..
We can recommend this bed and breakfast to others who would stay in New Delhi..We would like to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Heidi S
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights. The rooms themselves are pretty much described in the name. A bedroom in a luxury home. I think of it as if you wanted to modernise your own home, you would take it to an interior designer/decorator and they would come up with something similar. It was clean and quiet.

I also thought that the service was very good. For example, I needed a taxi and one of the staff walked me two blocks to the nearby taxi stand and gave the address I needed and helped me sort out the ride. It was also slightly cheaper than the rates I had been getting by myself up until then.

I also needed to change some dollars. The manager arranged the rupees to be delivered to my room (at 55 which was better than the rate at the malls). The trusty staff member who took me to the taxi stand handed over the Ruppees. I counted the money and then handed over the dollars. Easy. I was very happy with this.

The temperature outside was 44deg plus, but the room was comfortably cool with air conditioner and fan.

Finally, I had not had an airport pickup, so I requested an airport drop off instead. The manager kindly obliged and dropped me to the airport and we had a good chat along the way. No charge.

The big screen TV was nice, since it was so hot I did not feel like going out much. It had many english channels, so I was entertained.

I also liked the help the staff gave me with ordering take away. They had a list of take away menu's from Pizza to what ever else. I picked a sub-sandwich and drink and the staff helped me make the order. This took a while, but eventually I got the order through it was delivered.

Breakfast was available, but I did not take it up on each occasion, but it looked to be perfectly fine with jams and nutella visible.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank A_SH_2012A
RajeshSuneja, Owner at India Luxury Homes, responded to this review, 13 June 2012
Greetings From India luxury homes

Dear Doctor Asri

We thank you for choosing India Luxury Homes. It was really an honor to be your host, We believe in customer satisfaction and our utmost strength is our team work, honesty and dedication towards hospitality, We feel pleasure to read your comments and glad to know that you had wonderful and memorable stay with us. We look forward for your next visit with us.

A big thanks from the Team of India Luxury Homes
Regards
Rajesh Suneja
Cupar, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2012

For first time visitors to India I cannot recommend this accommodation highly enough. The rooms are spacious and nicely furnished. The bed was clean and comfortable. The bathroom facilities were excellent with a jacuzzi, just what you need after a hot days's sightseeing. Breakfast was delicious and all tastes were catered for. We wanted to experience Indian cuisine and were treated to mouth-watering chapatis.
As first time visitors to India we had the usual worries about safe travel. However, Rajesh organised everything for us. We had a guide and a taxi at our disposal for the 3 days we were there. This removed completely any fears, concerns about getting lost. Rajesh and his staff were most accommodating and did all they could to meet our needs. As a result we had a fantastic experience and would certainly use the services of India Luxury Homes on any future visits to India.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Fiona S
RajeshSuneja, Owner at India Luxury Homes, responded to this review, 31 May 2012
Greetings From India Luxury Homes

Thanks for taking your time out for writing review for us. We are glad to hear from you. It is really encouraging for our whole team to read your comments. Your words encourage and help to improve and be better and best in the service. We look forward for your next visit with us.

A big thanks from Team India Luxury Homes.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 23 May 2012

We had the great chance of staying at India Luxury Homes. It truly provides luxury with the comfort of a home. There is no way you can come here and feel home sick. The ambience is great and service is par excellence. It enhanced our pleasure and it was a great experience all in all.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank harshitasuneja
lucknow
Reviewed 19 May 2012

India Luxury Homes is FANTASTIC.
There are many good points to this place that it is hard to write all of them down. Its something one can experience for themselves only.

Airport Pick up
I was picked up from the airport in the middle of the night and taken safely back to the accommodation. It was so easy and saved me the hassle of finding a cab at that time of the night.

The room
The room that I was allotted was very spacious, and the decor of the room was very tastefully done. It looked like a room in one of the five stars.

The bed
The bed was very comfortable.

The jacuzzi
One of the highlights of the stay at India Luxury Homes was the jacuzzi. After a long and hard day in the Delhi heat, the jacuzzi is waiting for you.

The food
The food was freshly homemade with the best of ingredients . First of all they make whatever you ask, and they make it splendidly. From the breakfast through to lunch and dinner. The food never disappointed me. It tastes just like home food and very high hygiene standards are maintained.

Loved the place, personally speaking, finest in the bed and breakfast segment in Delhi, in fact the luxury and the privacy it offers is at par with 5 star hotels and at half the rates with better and more personalized service.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank rhslko
RajeshSuneja, Owner at India Luxury Homes, responded to this review, 24 May 2012

Dear Guest

Thanks for taking time out to review India Luxury Homes, We feel pleasure to hear from you, Your feed back is important as it helps us to know our strength and weakness. We thank you for your appreciation and positive response. and we promise to provide high quality service to our guests as your comfort and time matters the most.

We look forward for you next stay with us.

A big thanks from Team India Luxury Homes
Regards
Rajesh
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 8 May 2012

We were a little nervous about traveling to New Delhi but were so happy with our stay at India Luxury Homes. Rajesh the proprietor met us at the airport and personally drove us to our accommodation. The accommodation was very clean, spacious and well staffed. The staff were very attentive to our needs and went out of their way to assist us with any of our needs - from obtaining an Indian SIM card, assisting with communicating with businesses and preparing us lovely meals. I would highly recommend this accommodation and we will be booking in to stay again later this year.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Sam H
RajeshSuneja, Owner at India Luxury Homes, responded to this review, 10 May 2012

Dear Sam Hastings

Thanks a lot for your comments, We really appreciate your words your feed back helps us to serve you better in future. We are glad to hear that you had wonderful time with us and we promise you the memorable stay for your next stay with us.

We are looking so much forward to it.

Thanks and Regards