“Fantastic!!”
Review of Mala Bindra B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Mala Bindra B&B
Ranked #79 of 1,075 New Delhi B&B and Inns
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My stay at Mala Bindra B&B was fantastic! It was my first visit to India and I could not have had a more welcoming and accommodating experience. Mala and I communicated months before my arrival about all the details of me staying there; very responsive and detailed. She even arranged train tickets for me in advance and transportation from airport to their home. Her husband also recommended hiring a car with driver when he heard of my plans of arriving late at Delhi railway station one evening. They were very concerned for my safety and well-being. The room was large with a comfortable bed and nice size bathroom with hot shower. The breakfast was delicious as were the dinners I ate with the family. Wifi worked well in my room and was great in the common area. My stay with the Bindra's was wonderful and I highly recommend their B&B. I will stay with them again!

Room Tip: The only reason I select "average" for sleep quality is because they had construction goin...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Alexandra M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I've been meaning to write this since I returned from Delhi last month - so sorry Bindras that it has taken this long! Gurpreet & Mala are the most welcoming, caring people that I had the pleasure of meeting in India. My friend and I stayed here on our last night at the end of our trip and we were thoroughly spoilt. Their home is beautiful, the food delicious and there is nowhere else I would rather stay in Delhi. We felt like we had met our Indian parents and I was so sad when we had to leave them! M&G thank you for looking after us! Lots of Love, Mirrelle & Emma x

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mirrelle123
Sanremo, Italy
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Me and my friend were so lucky to come across this lovely B&B.
It was our last night after months of travelling in India and it felt like a true treat.
The hosts were wonderfully helpful, interesting to talk to and welcoming and Mala's food is amazing! Best breakfast and tea ever!
I highly recommend this place and hope to go back my self soon.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Saspezia
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Me and my friends booked this homestay because it was near to the airport and because of the reviews :) I must say its one of the best. The whole family was very helpful and the food was simply amazing. I will definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jena J
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 11 August 2013

3 friends and I stayed at Mala's home our final night in India after 3 weeks of traveling in July. Mala's home is about 15 minutes from the airport in a nice neighborhood, so it was a perfect location since we had an early morning flight the next day. Tired from traveling, we just hung out at Mala's that evening and had a lovely time talking and drinking tea with Mala, her husband and her daughter. Such a nice family! We were looking forward to signing up for Mala's dinner feast, but some of us were pretty sick with a stomach bug our last days in India, so we had to pass on that. Yet, Mala could not have been more accommodating... she made us a delicious lentil soup, breads, and the best pineapple upside cake I have ever had. With Mala taking care of us, her guesthouse felt like a home away from home. We are so glad that we found Mala's Guesthouse and are looking forward to the next time we can stay here when we return to Delhi. Thank you, Bindra family!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kylie P
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

We were welcomed with tea and got great shopping and sight seeing advice. The whole family gave us the quiet we needed and company too. From the Bindra' s to the cook to their son to the hot water bottle to their dog, we really enjoyed our visit.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Delwalla
Newark, Delaware
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the homely atmosphere and excellent hospitality at the Bindra's. My stay was one of the best in New Delhi in all these years as a transit passenger. I enjoyed the delicious meals, wonderful conversations, and most importantly a good night's sleep. The feeling of being not a guest but a member of the family was special. I will always remember the lively discussions I had with the Bindras on food, art, culture and education. I will preserve the memories.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
malabindra, Owner at Mala Bindra B&B, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We feel we are richer for the conversations we had with you and hope you can visit us again.