“Parashar lake”
Review of Adventure Nation

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

superb <3 . awesome experience, lovely place , awesome food and love the view. n guide n staff was very cooperating :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked triund trekking and camping through adventure nation. They provided us worst faculties. The camp they provided are so small that you can just sit there.Also on the name of bedding they provided thin foam piece. For food they just treated as we are stray animals. IN One word "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE ".

1  Thank amitmishra032
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Adventure Nation really disgusting......full of lies n deceit…..I read reviews after the payment was done….wanted to cancel but could not…They are just brokers…..THEY JUST INFORM MINIMUM DETAILS 5 DAYS IN ADVANCE BY EMAIL….ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER COMMUNICATION….have created a rosy website which has no connection with reality and people easily fall for it…..they just contact the cheapest unknown campers trekker and give their number to contact just 4 days earlier inspite of full payment 2 months in advance….then somehow when u manage to communicate its just lies n lies

DO NOT PUNISH YOURSELVES BY BOOKING WITH A.D.

BEWARE OF ADVENTURE NATION

1  Thank Olvin S
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Would have rated them even lesser, had there been an option lower than 1 star.
For all those reading review for deciding on their future adventure trip.. AVOID these guys completely..

I (along with my 7 other friends) went on Roopkund trek with these guys in a group of 25.
What didn’t work :

1> They outsource the trek to their local partners and don’t care to resolve any problems mid trip
2> Their outsourcing partner was pathetic, he personally risked my and other people in trek lives..
3> Out of 26.. 12 people were able to do summit (rest groups have 90-100% hit rate)… reason he (guide assigned by Adventure nation’s outsourced company) didn’t had enough man power for making others complete trek.. 3 people for 25 people
4> Post sales support pathetic service.. no responsibility post they outsource
5> I had addressed this query to their CEO, their POC post facing this, but they didn’t bother to reply. I wonder they don’t understand how service/hospitality sector works
6> The guide abruptly changes the itenary, risking health of major trekkers on basis of false lies.. To set things into perspective he made us camp at Pathar Nachauni instead of Baghwabahasa which means climbing an altitude more than 3 times the permissible ascent level in a day for summit.
7> Avoid Adventure nation and the guide… especially Dishender Chauhan. (Guide name)

I personally would spoilt my entire 7 days because of these unprofessional people.. and what surprises me more and make me repent my decision of choosing them is I have written to higher management (Rajinder Prabhakar, Kunal) but they didn’t bother to respond to the email too..
You can read my detailed review on trip advisor.. but these guys aren’t worth trusting.. I wont suggest alternative trekking company name (coz I aint promoting any company) but Avoid Them..

1  Thank Avishek S