“It was my home and family!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

Joana F
“It was my home and family!”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in August 2017

Staying at AmigosIndia made my experience in India ten times better. I felt truly accepted and part of a family. Also, I got to travel with the nicest people ever. Besides, we had amazing conditions, there's AC in every room which is very important

Date of stay: August 2017
Kumar G
“Awesome stay!”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This booking was for my friend and his family from Canada and you guys took good care of them. Thank you so much. Keep doing the "Good Karma"

Date of stay: October 2017
11 Oct 2017
Hi Gaurav,

We are glad to know that they loved the stay. Thank you so much for your wishes. These feedback of yours will certainly help us in keep doing the Good Karma.
Nimesh S
“My fascinating stay at AmigosIndia”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I visited AmigosIndia in the month of September and stayed there for 1 week. By this review i would like to share my wonderful experience with Amigos.

The first thing that you notice when you step inside the place is the warm welcome. Avinash, the owner of the place is so warm that you feel comfortable instantly. The house itself is very aesthetic and everywhere you look, there is a great fusion of Indian and Western culture.

I was offered some quick snacks and was taken to my room. The rooms are bright, big and extremely clean. So were the washrooms. All rooms are air conditioned and you also get ample storage for your stuff. Overall its a perfect place to stay and meet so many different people from different parts of the world.

And now the X factor of AmigosIndia. My amigo Avinash. Trust me, you will seldom meet someone who is as caring, polite, empathetic and easy to approach. He is completely dedicated to making your stay an absolute bliss and leaves no stone unturned. He is well complimented by Vikas and Manisha who are absolute gem of people. From your basic everyday needs to travel arrangements, from specific meal requirements to individual medical attention (if needed), Avinash takes care of you like a member of family and does it so effortlessly, its hard to not admire his commitment towards his guests. By the time your stay is over, you almost don't want to leave. I know I didn't.

In the end i would like to conclude by saying that you don't need to look any further than AmigosIndia for a perfect place to stay amidst a bunch of beautiful people who also happen to be some of the best human beings I've ever met.

Kudos Amigos!! Keep on shining!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Hi Nimesh,

Replying on the review is always taken care by my team, However it was shown to me personally. So i came to reply myself. We really valued your stay with us. I am so happy that you loves amigosindia so much. To be honest i am speechless after reading it all as i dint know myself that my place is so beautiful. All i can say that we will be waiting for your next stay soon. You really are a true Amigo. Thank you so much for your precious review. It means a lot to US specially to me.
Heba S
“Cosy”
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I felt like I am staying with another family, the people there are very welcoming and helpful and I got to meet people from all over the world and we were all living under one roof, saw each other everyday and travelled together, because our hosts also organized trips around different cities in India.
AmigosIndia is the reason why I loved India and was the same reason that made me not want to go.

Date of stay: January 2017
8 Oct 2017
Hi Heba, thank you so much for reviewing us! It feels really good when our guests feel and live like family at amigosindia. We strive to serve everyone like family and give them their best time with us. Also u guys made it possible for us to have such a good time. we hope to see u again soon!
Mohamed E

The Location Is peaceful and not crowded all what you need Is Near to You
Coming next Year

Date of stay: January 2017
Hi Mahamed,

Thank for for considering us as family because this is what we want to continue with our guest. Trust me being with you was a pleasure to us. We will be waiting for your next visit soon.
Rizqi A
“💕”
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I had a very nice stay, thanks to you guys. All people in amigosindia are friendly and lovely. Definitely will come back if I got the chance

Date of stay: February 2017
9 Oct 2017
Hi Rizqi,

Thank you so much for taking out ti,me for this valuable feedback. This motivate us to give u a better service every time. We are glad to know that you liked the stay with us. We loved your company and we will be waiting for your next visit soon.
himawan d
“A Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Amigosindia is one of the greatest guest-house to live in that located in Delhi. The owner is so friendly and will treat you as a family. The circumstances are also friendly, cheerful, helpful, and safe. It's been a memorable moment for me to stayed there. And if only I got a chance to visit india, the first place I'd visit would be Amigosindia. Just like the motto, you come as a tourist, then you'll leave as a friend.

Date of stay: December 2016
5 Oct 2017
Himawan thank you so much for taking out time and reviewing us ! It was our pleasure to have you with us in India here. we had a great time together and we lived like a family. we are waiting for your next visit to India and to us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.